Spook is offline New Member

Question Strength Endurance

I need help from experienced people! My goals differ from most comp. body builders. I am looking for a stack that will not add mass, and develop a massive increase in overall strength and strength endurance. ie. sets of 40 pull-ups, sets of 30 squats w/315. These are goals that will improve my on-the-job performance. I understand that gains like this are not of interest to most people, but please, from your personal experience or knowledge of strength endurance athletics, think hard. It is difficult to find information related to a program like this. I am a novice, and this will be my first cycle. My weight is 220, i am 6'4" at 11%bfc. I can run like a horse and swim like a fish, I know how to pt but i am asking for experienced personnel with knowledge of stacks to help me. Any info would be great. IDEAS?

Thanks

Spook

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    You are going to need deca for joint and tendon recovery. It will work very well for what you are trying to achieve. Stack 400mg of deca a week 12wks, with 50 mg of winny ed starting weeks 5-13. It works, trust me. I wish I had done these when I was running and swimming everyday. Don't forget clomid for post cycle. you'll probably gain 15-20lbs. Never fear, it should be quality.

Needleman is offline Banned
    Endurance, strenght. Well, I do know that proffesional football players use a form of high repetitions that exceed the norm. They pass the pain threshhold by exceeding 50reps per set example they pass threw the pain barrier. Thus, bringing on endurance and surmountable strenght with it.....

You may also want to try powerlifting ... By means of lifting extremely heavy weights for short repetions,,, for example 5 reps per set long rests between for recovery then start again.

Remember this usualy used for bulking up and strenght training

My prefrence for strenght and endurance training is a combo of both... one month the first half,, next month the latter half.....

thanx Juice
    i worry about the winny tightening me up, maybe halo, but i am pissed most of the day anyway so rage is a concern. Plus between 30 and 40 miles a week running, no problem with that but will all the cardio affect my recovery? ps what about HDL LDL and arimidex ?

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Endurance and no mass??

If you really want to get strong without ANY weight gain then the only product that can do this is Halotestin . (which is very toxic to the liver and shouldn't be used on your first cycle.) However, if you can afford to put on a few lbs, then I would take winny/ EQ or winny/ deca with some clenbuterol to keep the fat off while adding calories and pro pro. After a couple basic cycles then see if you would like to take the same but sub the winny for some halo or finaplix . As for the liftin- powerlifting will make you lose muscular endurance. If you want to build reps then you have to add them not lessen them. Plus-- How strong are you right now?? Your goals might be right around the corner or several months of cycling away. Nut

jersey juice is offline Member
    I know a lot of you guys use Halo, but I would NEVER recommend it to anyone, very toxic to the liver & kidneys, not to mention anger management...I suggest fina, it strips away bodyfat even if your diet isn't perfect and gives great strength increases. I think you might want something along those lines, winny can tighten you up, and I powerlift, so that is definately NOT what your looking to do. I'm a strong mofo, but I can only bench 225 10 times because I train with low reps, my max is 325, but I don't have the endurance. I would also look into some type of military training (Bootcamp style) There are lots of guys on here from the military and that is all about strength & endurance, not size & mass. Hope I could help some...

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Although you might get tight, its not what you think. Jersey, I know what you mean, but I do 225 for sets of 15-20. Thats on and off the sauce. IMO winny is awesome for endurance. It gives me short powerful contractions of muscles and tendons plus the retention is great. As far as the tightness, its a fair trade.

ok, background on me, at one time i was 320 lbs. College fball,
    lost bout 100 and switched from fast twitch esplosive and strength training. My fb 1rm was 490. squat 685. i was a hulkin dlineman. This was all genetics, my body wants to carry much more than my 220 now, so i can't let it. As of today, fbench 225 8 times, but i could rip out 130+ pushups in under two minutes, and that is the stuff i am looking for. Little mass and more endurance. I know the military training. I want to maintain all my endurance, add to it maybe, but get strong as hell. Thanks for all the ideas. And keep um commin.

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, a great strength drug that will not put any more than a few pounds on you and has barely any side effects when used alone is Anavar (Oxandralone). Basicly what this drug does is increase the phosphocreatine synthesis in your muscles. So basicly you muscles are storing all this power potential but w/o the size. During wrestling season, when my weight is an issue, not even worrying about putting on weight but i had to lsoe 10-15 lbs., but I needed alot of strenght and i used this stuff. My strength increase was awesome. I would suprize myself how much i could put up when i went to the gym. This stuff is great for endurance. I was only on 25mg/ed, and thats not even that much for Anavar. But anyway, i think that would be ideal for you, the only drawback is the price. Shit is exspensive. If you got any qestions let me know.

Thread Information