4plates is offline Banned

just planning ahead

i am doing a dbol ,sus,deca cycle and was just wondring after my 8 week cycle is up,followed by clomid. after an 8 wk rest(yeah right).can i take dbol again on another mass cycle. i did the dbol for 4 wks at 50 mg ed.or should i drop some A BOMBS?
    im not really sure what to stack in the next cycle but i really liked the Ds. in my first.

4plates is offline Banned
    also how the hell do i get to put my adver on i tried but it says picture too big. i save it as a little tiny thing on my computer.im prteyy
    good with computer but can figure this on out.i no its off the subject so if noone reply to this i understand
    thanks

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You can do it again if ya like. I don't see a problem with it. Though you may want to try something else cause you never know, you may enjoy it even more.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 4plates
    also how the hell do i get to put my adver on i tried but it says picture too big. i save it as a little tiny thing on my computer.im prteyy
    good with computer but can figure this on out.i no its off the subject so if noone reply to this i understand
    thanks
    I believe you can make it smaller using photoshop or something but otherwise, you'll need to choose a new pic.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem. Finally firgured out it has to be a .jpg not .bmp.

cheers

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    jpeg is a way of shrinking down the size of the file but if it is still to big send it to me and i'll shrink down the actual dimensions. That is what i had to do with mine.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I used photoshop to shrink a .bmp down to less than 150X150 pixels, and made her 8 bit so file was way less than 20k. Even tried it at 4 bit but nothing worked. I just could not get .bmp to fly.
    Tried .jpg and no problem though.

Thread Information