Rugby13 is offline Member

How much difference in stronger mg fina?

Just wondering how many bros really notice a big difference in the effect a higher mg/cc dose of fina has on you? I've read some places saying you'll get results from as little as 35mg ed. And where do you draw the line as to that is to much??? I've never gone higher or lower than 75mg/cc and had great results, how about you?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    experimented around ~200mg/ED for 4 weeks and it wasn't at all worth it.

i was plagued by insomnia, recurrent nightmares when i did sleep, sweat stained sheets, lack of appetite, even shorter fused temper, and no increased intensity in the gym compared to 75mg/ED.

i only run it at 75mg/ED now to prevent any of the unwanted sides and still reap the benefits of the drug.

i think 35mg/ED would be somewhat pointless to run given the benefit v. the sides. you will still shut down without any test at that dosage, and you will not see as great of gains as 75mg.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    I like my nightmares!
    mauahhahahahaha.... evil

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im running 50mg's ED, im about to start week 3. i havent gotten any night sweats yet, and am sleeping pretty good other then nightmares (always of the ex). my strength has shot threw the roof though. last time i ran 75mg/eod and had night sweats bad by the end of week 2

another weird thing is im only running the tren with EQ at 500mg/wk, and my sex drive is like triple of what it normally is

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Have you seen any weight gains jc?

Thread Information