Hollywood247 is offline New Member

Unhappy Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently started taking propionate . I have been doing 1cc mon, wed, and fri! I am also on d bol.
    First off the stuff KILLS!! I did my delt and couldnt even lift up my arm for a day!
    Second, I have been feeling like ****! Not a full blown flu but it feels like a little bit of the flu!
    Is this a bad thing?? Should I take less for a little while? should I stop all together? Will the pain from the injection stop after awhile??
    Is it the dbol ?
    ANY help would be appreciated guys,
    thanks!!

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Prop hurts. What is the entire cycle? Dbol and Prop? The muscles get used to the prop after a while, but the pain doesn't go away entirely.

Dbol should not cause muscle pain at the inject site...maybe lower back pain.

Hollywood247 is offline New Member
    on week 3 im introducing fin. I heard I dont have to worry about any pain from this! Just a little weary as I havent felt very good lately!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood247
    on week 3 im introducing fin. I heard I dont have to worry about any pain from this! Just a little weary as I havent felt very good lately!
    Did you plan a cycle? or just jumping from one substance to the next. prop needs to be shot EOD at the bare minimum ED is the norm.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sounds like test flu to me...keep eating and drink plenty of water.

It will pass in a few days,don't drop your dose!

You'll have to suck it up with the prop shots.

Doubt it's the dbol .

The Prop is Angry....It doesn't accept you, because you don't care enough for it to run it ED so it can be happy, therefore, it's rebeling.
    Start running it ED, after about 2 weeks it will forgive you, and you'll have a much happier relationship......you might even grow.
    TSW

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    The Prop is Angry....It doesn't accept you, because you don't care enough for it to run it ED so it can be happy, therefore, it's rebeling.
    Start running it ED, after about 2 weeks it will forgive you, and you'll have a much happier relationship......you might even grow.
    TSW

very well put bro...

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood247
    I recently started taking propionate . I have been doing 1cc mon, wed, and fri! I am also on d bol.
    First off the stuff KILLS!! I did my delt and couldnt even lift up my arm for a day!
    Second, I have been feeling like ****! Not a full blown flu but it feels like a little bit of the flu!
    Is this a bad thing?? Should I take less for a little while? should I stop all together? Will the pain from the injection stop after awhile??
    Is it the dbol ?
    ANY help would be appreciated guys,
    thanks!!
    injecting mon, wed and friday only? Bro you should have researched on how to take advantage in proprionates short ester... you probably got the test flu from having uneven test levels during the week. But dont take my word for it. As for the pain, well it happens to all of us. Just gotta cope with it, when your working out let the pain remind you that the gears there and its time to train hard!

Later, Mack.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Test flu sucks just folloe DBs advice, mainly cut the propwith something, and keep hydrated, don't sweat it if you lose a couple lbs.

Thread Information