• Winstrol

4 15.38%
  • Primobolan

15 57.69%
  • Parabolin

1 3.85%
    xandar is offline New Member

Talking Novice needs advice badly

I posted 2 days ago with some advice. I am greatful to big al and all the other guys who helped me. I am extremley new to this board and have already learned much from this site as well as this board. Having said that, I would like to ask once again for some advice.

Here are the facts
    1. never used any steroid
    2. 5foot8 176 at about 11%(possibly a little lower)
    3. 25 yrs old
    4. looking for 8-10 good pounds only
    5. 1 year of training ( good consistant training that is)
    6. My main concern as far as side effects go is increase in anxiety. I want to keep this as minimal as possible due to a problem I have with that naturally. I dont want any racing type side effects. Nothing similar to an upper(e.g.. clenbuteral, xenodrine, ripped fuel) These types of drugs have a negative effect on me that I dont desire.

Im gunna list the roids I have access to and would like to hear Are they good for what Im looking for? are they relativeley free of side effects? what combination would be best for me? should I include any other options? How long should I use 6 8 10 weeks?

1 Deca durabolin 100mg amp
    2 primobolon 100mg amp
    3 winstrol 2mg tabs
    4 clomid 50mg tabs

This is a very important decision for me so Im researching as much as I can possibly research. Im interested in all seasoned vets opinions. Please tell me if you would use something different. Also please notify me of any of these that will cause an increase in anxiety. I have xanax so I can deal with some but Im prone to anxiety attacks. So if you know of one of these creating a speedy effect please notify me. Thanks to all that reply and help a novice. you guys rock on this board.

ptbyjason Guest
    One year of working out and you only want to gain 8 - 10 lbs. I am thinking creatine. I'm not sure you are ready for juice right now. You can gain 8 - 10 lbs. in a short amount of time with Scitec's Trans-X. I would suggest the orange flavor. Get some micronized creatine (take with fruit juice) to load with and then switch off after the 5 days.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Got to agree with PT if you only want to gain that small amount of weight go naturally

Billy

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Yep, whenever I read "I want to gain only . . . lbs" I roll my eyes. If, at 176, you have a goal to gain only 8-10 lbs., and that's it, and you don't already know how to do it, then you are certainly not equipped to utilize steroids . You may be overtraining and not eating enough protein, or you are not stimulating your muscles in the gym the right way. But don't waste your money on something you don't need to acheive your goals. After only 1 year of training, you have a lot to learn and I am sure what you learn will get you that 8-10 lbs.

That being said, if you do decide to go on, realize that your workouts won't be as much fun when you go off for good. This usually leads to a self-reassessment of your goals, which I predict will be "I don't want to be much more than 285 and I don't want my arms to be bigger than 21 in."

Mike probably knows the most about steroids and anxiety, so if he does not read or answer this thread, send him an email.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro,

I think you could do this naturally as the guys have said.

Requirements:

Kcal 3400 ED

Protein 40%
    Carbs 50%
    Fat 10%

Therefore

Protein 1360 Kcal, approx 340g
    Carbs 1700Kcal, Aprrox 425g
    Fat 340Kcal, Approx 37g

Depending on you natural metabolic rate you may wish to increase you fat intake.

Supplements

L-Glutamine
    Good Protein
    Good Weight gain
    Carb drink post W/O

Train hard and intense but no more that 1hr20m in gym IMO, one -two body parts per session.

Hey I won't preach about training but if you need extra advice ask.

Each time you reach a plateau and stop gain weight increase your Kcal by 500 Kcal ED.

Peace

BA

xandar is offline New Member

Too all who replied as of yet.

Thanks to all for the advice. I absolutley admit I have much to learn. i will say that these boards gave really helped me in my workouts. I would advise all to ask you guys about traing on any level. I feel I may need to wait till I am peeked naturally before I decide to undergo chemical enhancement. I have gone from 145 when I was 21 to 216 at 23% body fat to 160(9.5%) 8 months ago. Im now at 177 today at about 12%(a little less). Anyway I will continue to pick all of your brains and knowledge bases for mosre tips. I appreciate all the help. You guys rock. All of ya. Most dont care about the novice or intermediate body builder. Ecspecially the natural one. I will continue to post my gains and questions. Hopefully one of these days Ill be able to give some quality advice. Till my next question. Thanks.

P.S would someone please tell me set and rep criteria for a natural builder. For each bady part. What range should I be in?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    8-12 Reps 2/3 Sets 3-4 Exercises. IMO

BA

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Got to agree with PT if you only want to gain that small amount of weight go naturally

Billy
    ditto

PunkRawk is offline Member
    every drug has a side effect...how they effect you is hearsay....you won't find out til afterwards....stick with a good diet and creatine....you can't go wrong there....drink alot of water as well...pretty much follow what the other guys said...and technically there is no answer to which is the safest...and parabolin sure as fuck isn't

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand. Why do you want steroids ? As far as your body in concerned, your nowhere near a plateau (you have only been training for a year!). If all you want is to gain ten pounds, invest your money in some protein and bust your ass in the gym. With a good diet and proper training, you can put 8 to 10 pounds on real fast.

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    I agree with Vegeta990. Bust ur ass and do it naturally. And xanax is the best shit ever, take like 10 of those and drink half a case and you'll be on ur ass. i love that shit.

Thread Information