RATM is offline Senior Member

next cycle...good, bad, ok???

I have decided to end my 6 week layoff from the gym, which was the first time i took any significant time off from the gym since i started lifting many years ago. Up until a week ago, i ate what I wanted when i wanted with no regard for the fatness that comes along with that theory. So now the diet is back and the cardio of at least 30 min a day has commenced. Either way, I plan on competing again (only as a hobby no less) soon mayne 8 months to a year away. This will be my first show that is not natural. Either way, this is my 3rd cycle. First was sus 250 and Deca , then fina and eq. Here is the layout for the next 3 months or so...

1-12 ultra growth labs t250 twice a week
    1-12 research tech EQ 200 twice a week
    7-12 fina 75 mg eod(homemade)
    7-12 zambon winny 50 mg eod
    liquidex daily
    clomid after.

would anavar help with the end combo of fina and winny or is running 2
    17-aa's at the same a bad idea.

thanks for all the help and please critique

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    a few changes... I would run fina 75mg ED not EOD and I would also run the winny ED not EOD. You also need to move the time of each compound a little bit:

1-13 t250 twice a week
    1-12 EQ 200 twice a week
    6-12 fina 75 mg ed
    10-15 winny 50 mg ed

liquidex daily
    clomid after.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    I have decided to end my 6 week layoff from the gym, which was the first time i took any significant time off from the gym since i started lifting many years ago. Up until a week ago, i ate what I wanted when i wanted with no regard for the fatness that comes along with that theory. So now the diet is back and the cardio of at least 30 min a day has commenced. Either way, I plan on competing again (only as a hobby no less) soon mayne 8 months to a year away. This will be my first show that is not natural. Either way, this is my 3rd cycle. First was sus 250 and Deca , then fina and eq. Here is the layout for the next 3 months or so...

1-12 ultra growth labs t250 twice a week
    1-12 research tech EQ 200 twice a week
    7-12 fina 75 mg eod(homemade)
    7-12 zambon winny 50 mg eod
    liquidex daily
    clomid after.

would anavar help with the end combo of fina and winny or is running 2
    17-aa's at the same a bad idea.

thanks for all the help and please critique
    I would bring the test to wk 13,and up the dose to 600mgs.Fina is best shot ed,and I'd run that wk 5-11,I'd use var over winny,but if you want the winny then it needs to be shot ed also.And I would run that wk 10-15,then you can jump right into pct.

Just my .02

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    just run the fina and winny every day and make sure you have all your pct planned out before you start.

Thread Information