Thread: Stack

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Stack

What do you guyz think of a 800mg per week Cyp, 600mg Deca per week, dbol 50mg ED. I wanted to try some EQ though so do you think I could replace the deca with EQ or would I get better results with the Cyp and Deca? Thanks guyz!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nobody is discussing steroids here today, try back another day.

P.S. Give blood.

Bump

Lush is offline Associate Member
    That looks like a killer stack bro. Assuming you have anti-aromatase along with it.

I hear you on the Eq question... all the advice I've been given points to Eq being the better choice. you might as well go for the more quality muscle- with anti-aromatase and Eq you can also keep the water and fat away during 'da cycle. might as well keep looking good during the cycle if you can.

peace

How should I run the EQ? Can you mix it with the Cyp or should I do it through a seperate syringe? How would you do it?

Mike Guest
    get a high dose EQ (200) and run at 400-600/wk - with that cycle I dont think you will need more than 400, atleats not so badly that its worth having to do that one more cc/wk with - mix it with your deca and run for the same time period no tapering and you're good to go - with all the obvious accesories you got a good cycle going

I want to run the EQ with the Cyp not Deca or do you think I should run the EQ with the Deca? I am goin for size.

Thread Information