Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

littel dilema - please help.....

OK so im leaving for florida June 27th..... i need to be done with my PCT BY that day (planned on a 3 week pct)

I just took tren for 5 weeks - decided it sucked alone and stopped it..... Basically..... this is what im looking at. I Have enough test to do 500mg's for 10 weeks and enough Fina to do 75mg's EOD for 8 weeks.....

2 questions..... Can i start this next cycle sooned than 5 weeks from my last fina shot?

and

Should i just leave the Fina out of this next cycle? and just do 500mg test enth a week?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro you have no idea what you are doing........First you do not run fina alone( you have already found out that the hard way) Second you should not start another cycle right after you just finshed one. Third you shouldnt run fina for more than 8 weeks...And you are going to run it for 12 weeks..........Hope your prostate holds up bro.

Swellin Guest
    PurePower pretty much nailed it. I agree on all points. However, I have seen many people run tren much longer than 8 weeks. I also think that 75mg EOD is a fantastic way to waste tren. That is a pretty darn low dose.

i didn't say i was going to run it for 12 weeks - i said 8 weeks....... i know better than to run it for more than 8.

as for doing it alone..... i was told by people whom i trusted ands eemed to know what they were tlaking about that it was ok... as they have done it...... after finding this site..... and reading everything everyone has to say - i now know better.

Of all the research i've done - nothing said not to run it alone...... so going on what the guys i know said - i assumed it was ok. again..... i now know better.

since it was such a small amount of tren - and for such a short time..... why couldn't i jump on test? Worst comes to worst i'll just do the cycle after i get back from vacation......

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Bro youre confusing us, I did a search on your posts and none of them are making sense.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should wait till you get back and then hit the test/tren cycle...

ok - sorry if this came as a double post -

Whats confusing you? Please give more detail and i'll try to explain further.....

All i really wanted to know is if i can start my cycle after being off fina for 4 weeks. I only took it for 5........

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    time on=time off

Thread Information