roadrunna is offline New Member

home test for winny?????/

plzzz peoples i need ur help
    is there any way that i can test myself for winny . as in a homemande test of any sort ive heard of it but have found no information confirming how to do it plzzz help how do i test myself for winny. regular doctor cant do it so can i?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    what the hell are you talking about. no i dont know of any ways to test for it and why the hell would you want to, its not going to show up on a regular drug test so why are you stressing so bad. i may be wrong but this is a really weird thread and wow is the only word i can find...but on the other hand maybe there is a test but i know its not in your system very long....once again wow..

roadrunna is offline New Member
    oi kool ur brief for a second and realize tat not everybody on here will be takin jus a regular test there are some serious athletes on tis websites who will never ever see a regular drug test so wow is the only word i have for u cos ur obviosly not thinking correctly. i have heard of a way to test for it but have lost contact with the individual whom once told me. and its not a wierd question if there is a way to do it thank you
    take care
    roadrunna

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know of anyway to test yourself for winny and since winny gets stored in BF no way to tell from one test to the next whether you will get a positive. A very bad choice of drugs if you are getting drug tested for athletics. Go to a doctor and get a test if you are really concerned.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    dude i play college football and i think your question is uneducated...steroid test costs somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 dollars...

Thread Information