Cynical is offline Associate Member

New to "juice" need advice for anti estrogens etc

I was plannning to use a stack of Testerona 200 and Noradren 200 , Im 6'0 170 and bench around 235 max, ive been working out on and off (due to football and time restrictions) for about a year. Im 18 . What suggestions can you give me ie: anti-estrogens and any other advice that a newbie wouldnt know, is 18 too young? etc. Anything i need to do to prepare my body to get on them? right now because of football i cant lift consistantly.also on a side note, i was looking though steroid ratings and i saw insulin listed as one, is that the same insulin prescribed to diabetics?

Btw

I may have fact have adolescent gyno. enlarged nipples or whatever that didnt go away from puberty, does this complicate anything, and can i use Novalex or anything like that to get rid of, there was a post that referred to this but i wanted a 2nd opinion if possible

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    18 is indeed a little young for AS IMO. I would until you're 20-21.
    As for the adolescent gyno. You're best bet might be a combination of Nolva @40mg ED with anastrozole (Arimidex /Liquidex) @0.5mg-1mg ED. You could possibly try Proviron with that @ 25mg-50mg ED but it has the same effect as anastrozole (prevents aromatization of testosterone ). That could very well help. What makes you think that you have gyno though? Ever had itchy nips? Any hard lumps under the nip?

I have enlarged nipples with a semi-hard lump underneath. never been itchy though. I already bought the AS so i kinda need to use them, what suggestions can you make ab water retention and anti estrogen post or during cycle? also any gueses on gains?

I hope it's cool that I answer here and not just responded to your PM. This way you'll get more feedback so I thought it'd be better. Since it sounds like you're going to do it anyway, I'll provide some info as better safe than sorry. But I do recommend looking into some of the SERIOUS life-long effects of starting too young. Like elevated bp and increased heart rate and such.

Anyway, with the test, I'd use Liquidex @ 0.5 mg ED ( if you buy the generic 20ml @4mg/ml like I'd recommend finding, then you'd take 1/8ml ED - that will last you more than one cycle as well). The Liquidex should be enough though it is a good idea to have some Nolva on hand. As for preventing progesterone induced gyno, you could use RU-486, which ten thousand to one you won't be able to find anyway. An alternative to that is throwing in some winny @ maybe 50mg EOD (or 50mg ED if you can afford). That'll keep ya safe from the gyno monster. Bear in mind though that most don't seem to be sensitive to progesterone-induced gyno.
    As for dosages, I think 400mg test/week and 400mg nor/week will serve you nicely. I trust you have your diet, training and all in order. You should start by eating 25kcal per pound of bodyweight and if you find your self gaining fat then you can adjust that accordingly. Personally, I recommend eating AT LEAST 2g/lb of protein though I eat more and I've gained 25 lbs. in the past 5 weeks and I'm using Liquidex so most of that I should hopefully keep (knock on wood). If you have any other questions just ask.

"Anyway, with the test, I'd use Liquidex @ 0.5 mg ED ( if you buy the generic 20ml @4mg/ml like I'd recommend finding, then you'd take 1/8ml ED " Im a complete newbie to this kind of stuff( supplements in general besides whey protein and creatien) is liquidex a anti estrogen or water retiention. is it legal in the US and ED stands for what? sorry again but im rather confused about all this and if im going to do it i want to do it right, and novalex , is it legal in US?

That is a good attitude to have. If you're bent on doing it right then do all the research you can and then some. You seriously won't regret it as you'll be able to keep your gains that way with a better chance.
    ED = every day
    EOD = every other day
    Liquidex helps both with preventing gyno, water bloat, and thus high bp (blood pressure). It is the best thing on the market by far nowadays. You draw it up with a syring and squirt it into your mouth. Bloat is caused by having too much estrogen in the system, so by preventing the aromatization of test, Liquidex also prevents bloating - and quite effectively for most people (I still get bloated a bit with it towards night time as I consume too much sodium throughout the day and am especially sensitive to water retention). Nolva, Liquidex, clomid, etc. is all prescription medication in the US so you should not have them without one, just like AS (anabolic steroids ). They're a must though when you do AS properly and if you're going to break the law with AS, then you'd might as well do it with the other meds you NEED. Any other Q's?

wow, you really do know your stuff, one other question you might not be able to answer, what gaines will i get with the noradin 200 and testorina 200? and if i do another cycle after ( With break of course) what would you reccomend? also, what do i need to do after the cycle for restarting my testes producing testosterone ? should i cut my diet afterwords too as my metabolizm will decrease after the use of AS? thanks again

also i should inject 50/50 cc of testerona and noradin 3 times a week for 8 wks ? sound right?

I'm not sure I understand your question. As it is your first cycle, and I believe those have longer acting esters (testerona isn't propionate as far as I know but I could be wrong), I would inject only once a week 400mg of each a time. Don't inject more than 2cc of solution in a site per injection. What is the concentration of the gear you have in mg/ml? That'll allow me to be a bit more clear.

Oh, wait, you already said 200mg/ml in the original post, so I'd inject 2cc of testerona in one glute and 2cc of noradren in the other once each week.

SwitchedOn is offline New Member
    testosterona 200 is enanthate - long lasting ester

instresting, my supplier said just to get insulin needles and fill half up with noradin and half up with the testerona which fills up one insulin syringe three times a week

Originally posted by SwitchedOn
    testosterona 200 is enanthate- long lasting ester
    That's what I thought. Thanks dude.
    Uh, I wouldn't use an insulin syringe personally. You'll gain quite well with just shooting once per wekk as I outlined. You shouldn't need to shoot more than twice per week anyway as the general rule is to shoot every half the half-life but if you just shoot at the half-life you will be good to go as well. The difference isn't huge at all and especially isn't necessary for a first cycle.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    hey cynical, don't listen to suppliers. they usually don't know what the hell they are talking about. i've actually known a supplier that didn't even know what some stuff did. if u are just gonna use what u have, your cycle should look SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS. (if anyone has a different opinion please post)

Weeks 1-10

Test and nor - 400mg's once a week.. do like nathan said and split them up in each glute.
    have an Anti-E on hand, nolvadex , proviron , ect. liquidex is the best around but is very expensive. i'd say just get some proviron or nolva.

Three weeks after last injection start clomid.
    First week 50mgs a day
    Second week 100mgs a day
    Third week 50 mgs a day

hope this helps.

BTW - wait till the season is over and u start your offseason training before u start this cycle. You won't be doing much good untill u are lifting serioiusly again.

Thread Information