Thread: Cycle Opinion

pvinals is offline Banned

Cycle Opinion

I am trying to gain some good quality muscle, for the next 6 weeks.
    Working out one muscle group per week. Doing Atkins Diet. Very high Protein intake, I do eat some carbs but not many {good once only=Green bean, brokoly, etc...] Lots of water 1.5 - 2 gal per day. Guys I just also had my body fat measure and it is lower than what I had expected, I am at 14-16% body fat. Not that good but I am working on it. Current cycle is
    2mil of Test Prop for 10 weeks
    1Mil of Deca for 10 Weeks
    I will introduce 1mil of Win every other day for 2 weeks on my six week of the cycle, so the win will go from week 6 to week 8
    on week 8 I will introduce Teslac for 2 Weeks
    and I do take Saw Palmetto & pygeum every day.

My work out is based on
    Cardio 3 - 5 times per week during the morning with empty stomach
    than at night time I do my free weight workout. Mon - Fri.

Please tell me what you think.

I am working on getting good quality muscle, than do some cutting at the end of my cycle.
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-06-2004 at 09:22 AM.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    prop should be run ed or eod, and with 2 ml's a wk im guessing that not enough....and deca i believe is not a good choice for someone who's trying to cut...jmo though....

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    You will need to tell us what the concentration is per mL of what you are taking. Also, past cycle history....

Also, you want to time when you stop Deca and Test so that they get out of your system at the same time...so just cut the deca time by 2 weeks...run it only 8 weeks...

Furhtermore, what about PCT??? And anti-E??? I think you need to do more research so you make sure you don't hurt yourself!

Whatever the case, best of luck.

I read the other day that the amount or dosage that one takes 2 ml's vs 4ml's will not make a bit of difference, in fact it says that must people who don't know this can end up hurting themself. I do not know how true that is but it was a very reliable source.

Teslac = Anti-E
    and I need to read about PCT? I do not know what that is.

This is my first cycle.
    I am or was a prof tennis player. I am currently playing baseball on sundays.
    I was always in very good shape but in the past 3 to 4 years I have been gaining weight, not the good muscle weight.
    So That is why I am doing the cycle and working out like a horse.
    I do want to get cut up, but that is not my main objective.
    I will be happy if I can get some good quality muscle gain, than I will deal with getting cut.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    you best be finding out what PCT means bro! do a search on it too many threads to miss. put your cycle on hold for a while you need to learn a while first.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pvinals
    I read the other day that the amount or dosage that one takes 2 ml's vs 4ml's will not make a bit of difference, in fact it says that must people who don't know this can end up hurting themself. I do not know how true that is but it was a very reliable source.

so your telling me that 2ml(lets say your prop is 200mg) is no different than 4ml (400mg) of prop.????

That is just what I've read. 1mil vs 2ml will do the same job, but you will reduce the chances of hurting yourself. Not to say that 2ml = over doing it at all. I will see if I can find that article to paste it here.

Bartleby is offline Member
    That is just what I've read. 1mil vs 2ml will do the same job, but you will reduce the chances of hurting yourself. Not to say that 2ml = over doing it at all. I will see if I can find that article to paste it here.
    bro the ml's or cc's really dont mean anything, its the concentration of the gear thats important, which means how many milligrams per ml...my guess is your prop is most likley 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml...so as you can see 1ml and 2ml are a big difference and either way youre doing nothin because youre not using enough gear...you should read up a little more on AS before using them, especially the basics like learning about the substance youre puttin into your body...

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    you need to know exactly how much mg is in each ml. even if its a lot, prop needs to be run ed or eod to keep levels constant, so doing 200mg 2x a week (for example) will not make up for missed days.

To keep it constant you do need to do it every 3 days or 2 X per week. That is with prop. and that Is what I do. I do 1 mil every other 3 days. Mon and Thurs. and I mix it with the .5 mil of Dec. What is wrong with that.

I am still looking to find out what PCT is?

Bartleby is offline Member
    To keep it constant you do need to do it every 3 days or 2 X per week. That is with prop. and that Is what I do. I do 1 mil every other 3 days. Mon and Thurs. and I mix it with the .5 mil of Dec. What is wrong with that.
    bro youre absolutely wrong...with the half life of prop it needs to be shot eod or ed, not e3d or 2x per week...you really need to do some research and listen to the knowledegable bros on this board because they DO know what theyre talkin about...

I am trying to listen to all of you, My only concern is that my main source is a very good doctor and he happens to be 6'2"
    237LB 9% bf and he is cut like a horse.

He is the one who is giving me all of the info that I am fallowing. However I like to match his information with knowlegable guys like yourself.

I will also be posting a picture of me now, than I will post one after my cycle and see if I accomplished anything.

cape_train is offline New Member
    PCT=Post Cycle Therapy

Thank you.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    bro with a long estered test like cyp or enanthate you would be fine going every 3-4 days, but with prop its in and out too fast and needs to be shot every day.

Prop Every day? Waooooo
    I did speak with my D R
    and he did tell me that every 3 days is just fine
    and I had a misunderstanding with him cause I
    was doing it 2 times per week. Mon and Thurs.
    But I will be on top of it now every 3rd day.
    My Test prop is 100mg

so just to verify my cycle
    it will be
    1cc Test Prop e 3rd d For 10 Weeks
    1cc of Deca 1 X per Week for 8 weeks
    On Week 6 I will introduce Winst EOD for 2 weeks
    on week 8 I will introduce 4 caps of Telsac ED for 2 weeks Telsac = Anti-E

How is that.

Current weight is 214LB 14% -16% bf
    I am drinking Myoplx for my protein Supl
    L-Glutamine
    Saw Palmeto with Pyngem

Main Objective is to gain good quality muscle
    than do the best I can to cut up at the end of my cycle.

Ohh and I am still reading About PCT= Post Cycle Training. If one of you guys wants to give me some imputs on PCT I will be very thankfull.
    And please don't forget to coment on my Cycle.

Another Question, Do I need to work out 7 days a week or is 5 days a week good enough.
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-07-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information