Thread: Deca and Sus

erock29 is offline New Member

Deca and Sus

I am new on here...although i have used anabolics before for a brief period. At the time i was using i had what you would call a "supervisor" to administer my shots amounts etc. I have found a source for gear and purchased deca , sus 250, some win tabs, and some clomid for the end of the cycle for the time being. What is a good starting point as far as how much to inject and how many cc's does that relate to? Any help would be appreciated....great forum too. Thanks

erock

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    your going to have to post all your vital info: age, cycle history, diet, training

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Get some nolva to have on hand before u start also.
    You can mix both the deca and sus in the same shot w/ no problems. And the deca will lessen the pain from the sus.
    Whats your cycle look like? That way you can figure out how many shots will translate into the mg's you'll need every week.

stats

hey guys thanks for the quick reply.......30, 6'2", 205......havent used any gear in 2 years or so. i hate to sound like a moron, but i have researched the gear and it seems fair to me, im just in the dark as far as dosage etc. i was thinking 250 mg/ml per week for the first two weeks, then the next 2 weeks 500 mg/ml and then taper it off the last two weeks of the cycle back to 250 mg/ml. Then at the last two weeks kick in with the win tabs.....whats the best time to start with the clomid tabs? Am i grossly off base on this? thanks

erock

stats addtl....

oh also...diet not a problem, lots of protein approx 150+ per day and one meal with carbs....hope this helps

erock

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah your off cuz your going by the oldschool way of cycleing w/ that pyrimid thing.
    Keep the dosages constant throughout the cycle.
    And if you can go w/ a single acting test ester like Test E or C. With sus your blood levels go up an down too much, which makes it hard to maintain steady blood levels.
    Week 1-11 Test E or Sus 500mgs
    Week 1-10 Deca 3-400mgs
    Week 9-13 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid starts one day out.

You might wanna run nolva and or ldex throughout to keep the bloat down but at the very min keep nolva on hand just incase of gyno.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Yeah your off cuz your going by the oldschool way of cycleing w/ that pyrimid thing.
    Keep the dosages constant throughout the cycle.
    And if you can go w/ a single acting test ester like Test E or C. With sus your blood levels go up an down too much, which makes it hard to maintain steady blood levels.
    Week 1-11 Test E or Sus 500mgs
    Week 1-10 Deca 3-400mgs
    Week 9-13 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid starts one day out.

You might wanna run nolva and or ldex throughout to keep the bloat down but at the very min keep nolva on hand just incase of gyno.
    thats all you need to know...

cycle info

thanks for the info....ill try that cycle. so here is another dummy question, when i inject how may amps (cc's) do i put in the syringe if im using 500mg of Sus 250 and so on....thanks again.

erock

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erock29
    thanks for the info....ill try that cycle. so here is another dummy question, when i inject how may amps (cc's) do i put in the syringe if im using 500mg of Sus 250 and so on....thanks again.

erock
    ok bro here it is.... if your takin sust 250 that means that there are 250 mg in every cc. since you will be takin 500mg's per week that would be 2 cc's.. and how many cc's of the deca you take depends on how many mg's are in 1 cc. if it is only 100mg's per cc then you'll need to take 4 eveery week. but i'm guessing your gear is at least 200-300mg's per cc. you will also need to check out the half life's of your gear cause you sure don't need to take it all in 1 shot

thanks

thanks fellas for the info....if you have any more helpful info shoot it my way. also what is the deal with test e and/or test c.......and what does it usually run in price etc.

erock

Thread Information