thriler42 is offline New Member

Smile help with questions

Hey guys as stated earlier i'm starting my first cycle of decca and andr. in about two weeks. I have two questions what kind of gains in weight and strength can i expect? Here are a few stats for you to go by. I'm 5'5" 150 been working out mainly upper body due to phycial handicap..for about two yrs. on and off. bench is now approx. 150lb. gonna due cycle for 10weeks... Thanks in advance.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

PM

PM Mike or one of the other MODS before you start. They can help you out alot on doses, cycles ect.
    Tobey

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone's body is different so it's impossible to say how much you will gain in terms of strenght and muscle. You may gain 30lbs. of lbm, you may gain nothing at all. The key is to get diet in order and train at peak intensity and to train instinctively, being wary of overtraining (which you can do even while on AS). Any other questions, just ask.

The original jason Guest
    is that deca and anadrol ?? first cycle?? weird combination be carefull of progesterone gyno I would keep some winnie on hand cos its the only thing that will help you out if you get signs in fat I would use it anyway with that cycle why did you choose that cycle bro let me know??, in terms or gains like nathan said you cant really judge cos everyone is so different I would guess you would raise youur max ifts by some acceptable poundages just from experience as for weight gain depends on your diet and body make up

peace
    jason

thriler42 is offline New Member

help with questions

Jason,
    would decca and dbol be a better combo? i have both on the way. I liked anadrol because of the strength gains ..dbol seems as though it will be very hard on the liver. Please help!! From the research i've done decca seems to have the least sides of any As i wanna do decca for 10wks. and was gonna do anadrol for 1st 4 wks.@50mg what would be good for size and strength gains and few sides.

The original jason Guest
    go with dbol you will still get great strength gains 35-40mg per day first 4 weeks should be ok for you, and lessen the chance of gyno from progesterone however you might want to have nolvadex on hand in case the dbol causes any estrogen gyno

peace
    jason

Thread Information