Bob segal is offline Associate Member

D-bol,Test E,EQ,Fina,Winny!!!

Does my cycle look right? I inject Tuesday and Friday, for the first two weeks I front load the eq at 800mg week and then go back to 500mg for the remaining weeks, I heard it hits you a lot quicker that way! Should I run the test and eq longer (like 16 weeks)?
    1-4= d-bol 30mg ed
    1-12= test e 624mg week
    1-11= eq 500mg week
    10-15= winny 50mg ed
    10-14= fina 75mg ed
    1-4= proviron 50mg ed
    4-15= proviron 25mg ed (I decreased because running out)
    1-15= nolvadex 20mg ed

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob segal
    Does my cycle look right? I inject Tuesday and Friday, for the first two weeks I front load the eq at 800mg week and then go back to 500mg for the remaining weeks, I heard it hits you a lot quicker that way! Should I run the test and eq longer (like 16 weeks)?
    1-4= d-bol 30mg ed
    1-12= test e 624mg week
    1-11= eq 500mg week
    10-15= winny 50mg ed
    10-14= fina 75mg ed
    1-4= proviron 50mg ed
    4-15= proviron 25mg ed (I decreased because running out)
    1-15= nolvadex 20mg ed
    DAYUM thats a lot of compounds...... hmmmmm stats?

I would sayrun the fina for 6 weeks..... and BTW wheres the clomid? I would also run L-dex @ .25 from start to finish.

i was going to say something else and i forgot.......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

can't efford the l-dex, even running out of proviron . do you think proviron 25mg ed with nolvadex 20mg ed would keep bloat down?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I don't know all that much on proviron .... I personally have never used it. Someone else on here would know better than i would. What i do know is..... *from the steroid profiles* proviron has no effect on natural test production..... Clomid however will kickstart your test production.

I suggest buying some clomid - and if you can't..... don't runt he cycle. If you can't get your own test production back..... your left with atrophied nuts - no test to help maintain what you've gained.....

i wanna see what someone else has to say. I need to learn more about proviron.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i'm not running prov for post cycle, it helps with estrogen during cycle. i always do a right post cycle with clomid, nolvadex , clen and sometimes hcg !!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks like you are running a cutting cycle, so why dbol ? how many cycles have you done? Run the winny from week 9-14 and the fina 7-11. You dont want to run fina without any test in your body and by ending at week 11 it will make recovery easier. Start pct 2 weeks after last test shot.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    No wonder you can't afford the l-dex! Looks like a good cycle, you really need ldex and clomid for PCT, you might consider HCG also since your running the fina so close to the end.

Thread Information