sprhvywt is offline New Member

eltroxin, synthroid, help me mallet!

I have some .05 mg eltroxin, ( i guess its synthroid ). 6 weeks from show, on plenty of anabolics and would like to ramp up the fat burning. my diet is tight and 2 cardio sessions daily. looking for an edge. Any suggestions or experiences with this product? anyone?

Im not sure either, is this considered t3 or t4 or neither?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    syntroid is t4.

You should get some t3 as you need to run 4-5 times the amount of syntroid to get the same effect as t3, provided you have lots of gear and protein everything should be fine.

thanks dude, yea i thought i was getting t3. i have 1000 of these so i should have plenty. very cheap too.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sprhvywt
    I have some .05 mg eltroxin, ( i guess its synthroid). 6 weeks from show, on plenty of anabolics and would like to ramp up the fat burning. my diet is tight and 2 cardio sessions daily. looking for an edge. Any suggestions or experiences with this product? anyone?
    eltroxin is T4...you'll need to run a higher dose to see noticeable effects, also you'll need to make sure your consuming enough selenium and zinc when taking t4, without them the enzyme iodothyronine deiodinase cannot do its job of converting t4 to t3!

For your information:

t4 is tyrosine bound to four molecules of iodine

t3 is tyrosine bound to three molecules of iodine!

t3 is 4 times more active than t4 at the target cells.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    i have some eltroxin i picked up in the pharmacy over here in kuwait for about 3 dollars if i take just this stuff will it speed up my metabolism or slow it down will it help with weight loss.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    i have some eltroxin i picked up in the pharmacy over here in kuwait for about 3 dollars if i take just this stuff will it speed up my metabolism or slow it down will it help with weight loss.
    eltroxin can certainly increase your metabolic rate,,and will assist in fat loss if you dose yourself accordingly! Just monitor your resting body temp, and keep your diet high in selenium and zinc for conversion of t4 to t3.

Thread Information