Thread: Spot Injections

Spot Injections

This is just a thread I thought I would throw out there for anyone who has to do ed shots. I was scared as hell to do any sort of spot injection, but now that I have added winstrol to my cycle it is a must. I have now done both shoulders, triceps, and both pecs with a 25g 5/8" needle, and it may be the greatest feeling in the world. No pain at all. It feels like you just completed a hardcore workout on that muscle group, which is a great feeling. Plus with the winstrol in the muscle it looks bigger. Some say spot growth does not occur, but with water based AAS like winny and suspension I may believe differently. So anyone out there scared of spot injections give your chest and tri's a shot, it's easy and nothing to be scared of.

Triceps - Cross your arm across your chest as if it were a sling. Keeps the muscle relaxed. You will know where you need to stick the needle.

Chest - For chest I do the same as triceps except hang my arm lower. This slightly tightens the chest and gives you plenty of meat to hit.

Spotinjections.com for good pictures, and remember stick the needle in slow and always aspirate .

P.S. Any advice on how to do a correct bicep injection would be appreciated. I am considering flexing the muscle because I feel like I hit something hard quickly if the muscle is relaxed.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    thats how i do my tri injects too. i just did my first bicep injection a few days ago and followed one of the pics on spotinjects.com. i kept my arm straight and shot into the inner bicep. painless.....until the next day

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    thats how i do my tri injects too. i just did my first bicep injection a few days ago and followed one of the pics on spotinjects.com. i kept my arm straight and shot into the inner bicep. painless.....until the next day
    I'd recommend outer (lateral) head just because all the nerves and vessels run just beneath the medial (inner) head.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'd recommend outer (lateral) head just because all the nerves and vessels run just beneath the medial (inner) head.
    thanx, ill keep that in mind for next time

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I think i'll give that a try tomorrow. I have read a couple of posts of people who flex and shoot into the peak. What do you think about that?

are you talking about actually flexing the muscle while shooting?

yeah, ill try to find the thread im talking about. I personally feel the muscle should be relaxed, but this guy said he got good results.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ive began doing lats and they are simple....

i just hold on to a cabinet or doorway so my are is extended above my head and it pulls the lats muscle out and give you a good target...best to do infront of a mirrior also....just stick and push

ok, i have found a post about having the muscle contracted but not flexed, like having your arm bent at 90 degrees but not flexed. Apparently there is a pic of this at si.com. Should I go straight or contracted.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    ok, i have found a post about having the muscle contracted but not flexed, like having your arm bent at 90 degrees but not flexed. Apparently there is a pic of this at si.com. Should I go straight or contracted.
    im sure either is fine. maybe some other bros have more input

Thread Information