Thread: omnadren

yayo is offline New Member

omnadren

just got some omnadren 250. Was told to inject ED or E3D, so Im going injects on Tuesday and Saturdays. Already got Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Just one problem, my guy was only able grab 15 amps. so... if I go 250 on Tues, and 250 on Sat, thats only gonna give me 7 weeks..... is it that big of a problem only goin 7 weeks? Any suggestions would be great

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't run it no less than 10 weeks to allow the longer acting esters in the test to start to give you results. You should be injecting it at minimum EOD because of the fast acting ester in the test.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by yayo
    bump
    No need to bump Bro, MudMan nailed it already.
    Your cycle needs to be ran longer due to the later 2 Test's in the Sustenon, you will need to run it a minimum of 10 weeks to allow for the longer esters to load, and then be effective.
    You'll also need to run it a minimum of EOD, split up and ran ED would be even better.
    The reason is there are 2 shorter esters in the Sustenon as well, one of them the Propionate being around one day, thus Ed injections.
    TSW

Jackman is offline Banned
    just got some omnadren 250. Was told to inject ED or E3D, so Im going injects on Tuesday and Saturdays. Already got Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Just one problem, my guy was only able grab 15 amps. so... if I go 250 on Tues, and 250 on Sat, thats only gonna give me 7 weeks..... is it that big of a problem only goin 7 weeks? Any suggestions would be great
    You were told to inject ed or every third day yet your doing it twice a week hmmm

ok, right. So I'll go EOD. Any suggestions how I could break it up, considering I only have 15amps. 250mg/ml = 1 amp. And also.... is there any way to keep the keep the amp sterile after breakin the top to pull it in the syrings. Say, I want to take out 1/2ml, so I could keep the other half for the next time I inject, how could I keep all that crap sterile in there?

You were told to inject ed or every third day yet your doing it twice a week hmmm
    Hmm is right... If you go E3D... the first week, you will have 3 injections, assuming your starting on Sunday. The second week, you will only have 2... do the math man.

ok, right. So I'll go EOD. Any suggestions how I could break it up, considering I only have 15amps. 250mg/ml = 1 amp. And also.... is there any way to keep the keep the amp sterile after breakin the top to pull it in the syrings. Say, I want to take out 1/2ml, so I could keep the other half for the next time I inject, how could I keep all that crap sterile in there?
    Cutting Oil...1/2cc of Sust & 1/2cc of oil. (ratio)
    Load 2 cc's, inject 1cc, cap, put in fridge.
    Next day; uncap, change pin, shoot other cc.
    There's other ways, but that's the simplest (I think)
    The only other way I can think of doing it with amps, is to bust them all, and load them into a Vial with equal parts of sterile oil.
    TSW

Hmm is right... If you go E3D... the first week, you will have 3 injections, assuming your starting on Sunday. The second week, you will only have 2... do the math man.
    Either way it's a mute point IMO because by the 3rd day the Prop is all but a memory anyway, and Fluxuating Blood Plasma Levels Suck.
    TSW

Thread Information