Thread: dec help

jcleveland is offline New Member

dec help

I just started a cycle of deca . I am taking 2.0 cc's twice a week and I am 5'11'' 185lbs. What can expect if I continue for 10 weeks? I work out 3on 1 off and I eat better then 99% of the Country (very low fat and almost no suger)

I also want to know if bitch tits are in my forecast. Thanks and God Bless America !

_TaZ_ is offline New Member
    Don't worry about what your eating, as long as your eating lots......
    Mc Donalds all the way man.
    I started my deca cycle 5 weeks ago.... I was 207lbs, and 8% body fat..... now I am 240lbs and 11% bodyfat..... fat is good....
    Tomorrow I move it up to 400 mL's a week...
    l8ter
    _TaZ_

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you on a Deca only cycle?

I disagree with Taz - sorry man- Eat good eat clean and eat lots keep the fat low unless you want to look like a mammoth lard ass at the end of your cycle

JMO Billy

Yes. just deca ... I tried eating clean, but I wasn't getting really good results.... so I started to eat everything.. and its working a lot better..... I am 20 years old, and this is my 2nd cycle..... week 5 of 18....

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,m no AAS expert and won,t pretend to be so

But why Deca only?
    Why 18 weeks

Billy

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    jcleveland. if u don't want bitch tits from deca , then get some winny. only winny can stop gyno from deca. at 4cc a week expect at least 15-20 pounds depending on how many cycles u've done before. and DON'T forget the clomid post cycle.

Other test will be added @ week 8... My doctor gave me this cycle, it looks kind of weird, but it seems to be working.... I'll keep you updated ...
    _TaZ

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    wish my doc would do that for me
    Last edited by Cynical; 09-16-2001 at 09:06 AM.

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by big_guy
    jcleveland. if u don't want bitch tits from deca, then get some winny. only winny can stop gyno from deca.
    uhhhhhhhhh............. NO - winny can retard progesterone based gyno at lower doses but it does not stop it entirely, only RU-486 does that. it is a good stack with it tho.

deca effects some people more than others, just depends on whether you are sensitive to it or not.

Yes - docs do give prescriptions for deca, actually probably more often than testosterone . you just have to have an understanding doc or a legit med reason. Many of the vets of these boards legally juice this way.

Thread Information