BigPete is offline Associate Member

Anadrol/Dianabol

Whould it be a good idea to use these two in a cycle? Using Test Cyp 600mg a week and Deca 600mg a week. You would use Anadrol for the first four weeks and then use Dianabol for the remaining four weeks. Does this seem like a good cycle?

The Iron Game Guest
    Have you used either of them before?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd bpick one as they're both pretty hard on the ol' liver. I put 70lbs. on squats and deads in the past 5 weeks with it and strength increases are similar to that in nearly every exercise. Joints are okay so far but I'm watching 'em. Hope the strength continues to go up and I continue to gain new muscle (lots of that please).

The original jason Guest
    well to be honest

NO that wouldnt be a good idea!!! to harsh on the body if you ask me stick with either one or the other if you havent cycled them before go with dbol for 4-5 weeks 30-40mg ed.

peace
    jason

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I have used dbol before. I used it with sus/deca . 40mg ED for the first four weeks. The next time I use it should I use 50mg ED or go with the anadrol ?

The Iron Game Guest
    if you havent run anadrol before then there is no need to stack with or following dbol . Just run te anadrol at your desired dose for 3-4 weeks for safety. I do know guys who have done this up to 300mgs daily for 10 weeks with no problems but is not something I would recommend

Thread Information