Thread: Test E question

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Test E question

Hi guys

I have a question regarding test e. I am on my first cycle and im running test e for 12 weeks now @500mgs/week. I originally planned to do 10 weeks but it seems I am a late starter! It has taken 7 weeks to start seing weight gains so my question is will I still have gains 7 weeks after my last shot?

This may sound like a stupid question but I was thinking about it and it got me wondering. So if the test takes 7 weeks to kick in and see weight gains would the test still be giving me weight gains like 5-7 weeks after my last shot. Its like it takes so long to kick in so id assume it wud take just as long for the test to come out of your system.........As I said this may sound like a dumb question but do you see what I mean?
    Last edited by Jnrmrplymouth; 02-05-2006 at 05:37 PM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ull not see much gains after getting off but what about ur diet is it perfect

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    ull not see much gains after getting off but what about ur diet is it perfect
    Diet is pretty good! For 6 days a week im 100% but sundays I have a meal or 2 less than usual............due to having a lay in. But normally im pushing 350g of protein a day and maybe 450-500 carbs on high carb days plus I have maybe 100g of fat a day. Im consuming prob 4200 cals on a good day. Im on week 9 now and ive gained about 3lbs in the last 2 weeks or so, maybe 4lbs but before that nuthing! But I did do d-bol in the first 4 weeks and gained 15lbs from that but then lost some water weight and then started gaining around week 7.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your stats bro...

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    man only a couple of pounds after 7/8 weeks, that is not that much, I am doing test e 500 a week 250 each time for 10 weeks, I want more than just a few pounds. I hope it starts going better..

I just finished week 3 of test c 1000/wk. went from 202lbs to 218, as of today...

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    7 weeks! Have you seen any strength yet or when did it kick in?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i do not see any significant gains on test e till around the 7 week mark!

Before I started I was 5ft9, 200lbs with maybe 17% bf. Now im 215lbs. Strength has gone thro the roof. I just finished a back workout and I rowed 315lbs for 10. 9 weeks ago (when I was natural I was doing 270 for 4 reps). Thats an example of my strength.

As I said I am a late starter.............test enanthate has taken 4-5 weeks to see strength gains and its not until week 7 that I started seing size. This is not uncommon as I have spoken to guys like booz and swifto who have the same problem. I have gained about 4lbs in the last 2 weeks and im expecting this to keep going up till the end the cycle. Im now looking at 220-225lbs.

The responses I have got are have not really answered my question but I appreciate the responses anyway. I have considered the possibilty that 500mgs a week of test isnt enough to push my body past the limit it is now. Bearing in mind im only 20 but I have 17.5" guns, 48" chest and 27" thighs (that can pump out 6 reps with 1200lbs on the leg press). I mean is it possible that 500 a week just wasnt enough? People keep saying it doesnt matter if your 150lbs or 200lbs, they say you should still gain the same weight on your first cycle no matter how big you are. I have to disagree as there was a post on here a while ago saying that the further you are away from your genetic potential, the more you will gain.

There is a reason people use higher dosages..........cause they cant progress on low dosage. Either way I am happy...........I have gained alot of strength and so far 15lbs and 4lbs from the test in the past 2 weeks. Im happy but im just a late starter. My next bulker will be 750 test, 400 deca as it seems 500 test just aint enough.
    Last edited by Jnrmrplymouth; 02-06-2006 at 02:51 PM.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Man, I never have this problem with enanthate . Usually Ill start gainin weight around 4 week mark at very latest. I like to frontload a gram and the gains come even quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Man, I never have this problem with enanthate. Usually Ill start gainin weight around 4 week mark at very latest. I like to frontload a gram and the gains come even quicker.
    As I said I am a late starter. We are all different..............its taken me only 3 weeks longer to see results plus you said you frontload with a gram.......

Id like to see a pic of those guns bro....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I just finished week 3 of test c 1000/wk. went from 202lbs to 218, as of today...
    I dont understand..............how is it possible to gain 16lbs from cypionate in 3 weeks, bearing in mind it takes 16 days to kick in. I do beleive you............and I think those gains are great! But I just dont understand. Some people dont gain 16lbs in 3 weeks from A-50.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Id like to see a pic of those guns bro....
    I dont normally do pics. Did some when I was 18 and weighed 185 but none since then. My camera is shit and I cant find a good area with good lighting. We all know the importance of lighting! I can assure you they are 17.5" FULLY flexed but it doesnt mean to say they look big! Arms are actually one of my weaker areas. My shoulders are my best!

Omg, this thread has gone way off the topic, but who cares lol, I made it!

Goalseeker.............your arms are slightly bigger than mine

Thread Information