simm is offline Senior Member

Chinese brown tops

Anybody had results with the chinese 'brown top' generic?

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Anybody had results with the chinese 'brown top' generic?
    Photo please

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I'm currently using 8 iu a day of chinese brown top. and everything is going well, my hands are numb as hell, my sleep is extra deep. I could nap foran hour and I'min dream stage (rem). so take that for that it is. I stand by it.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Photo please
    what is a photo going to do? he didnt ask if you think its real or fake, just for results from users. it comes in a vial with no label and brown top, so there's your photo.

Thanks alot mrment1on...I know they are the 'real deal' and only wanted feedback..Thanks for that i appreciate it!!

Thanks alot mrment1on...I know they are the 'real deal' and only wanted feedback..Thanks for that i appreciate it!!
    I've heard a lot of bros who used jin said its better than jin, cant speak for myself because i've never used jin.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    what is a photo going to do? he didnt ask if you think its real or fake, just for results from users. it comes in a vial with no label and brown top, so there's your photo.
    No label? All the GH I have seen over, yes I live in China has a lot batch number and label.

I you're looking to flame with your comment "there's your photo'", I am definitely not offended

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    thunderin, most generic hgh does not come with a label because it is not branded. The brown tops wont be generic for too long, Ill be switching from jin to brown tops in a couple of weeks.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearIdentity
    thunderin, most generic hgh does not come with a label because it is not branded. The brown tops wont be generic for too long, Ill be switching from jin to brown tops in a couple of weeks.

why won't they be genric for too long?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    why won't they be genric for too long?
    Its going to be branded soon, and according to my supplier it will be costing a tad more.

Quote Originally Posted by GearIdentity
    Its going to be branded soon, and according to my supplier it will be costing a tad more.
    Very much so, that sh!t is selling like while fire. here is why. 1. claims to be better than jino and 2. $1.60 per iu. now tell me, can you beat that?

Do you know wat kind of prices it will be selling at when branded??

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Do you know wat kind of prices it will be selling at when branded??
    couldnt be more than another 10-30 cents an i..u.....any more than that and it would put it in the same price range as jino

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    couldnt be more than another 10-30 cents an i..u.....any more than that and it would put it in the same price range as jino
    Yeah bro, my supplier estimates around 10cents an iu.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    supply and demand
    always a factor in cost.

Great news..Just made my day...lol

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I back the brown tops 100%, nothing but numb tingly hands and extreme pumps at 6IUs.

cstrong is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    I back the brown tops 100%, nothing but numb tingly hands and extreme pumps at 6IUs.
    are those the 8 ui bottles?

atlas10 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cstrong
    are those the 8 ui bottles?

yes they are 8iu vials.. my supplier also tells me they will be branded and in a box soon.. here is a picture for those who cant paint a picture..
    Attached Images Attached Images

GTU1967 is offline New Member
    MrMent1on
    How much HGH do you have to purchase in order to get the $1.60 price? That is a lot less than what I am paying. I have been using Jin for about three months and I love the results. I am working my way to 4 IU's ED and I would love to cut my costs. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by GTU1967
    MrMent1on
    How much HGH do you have to purchase in order to get the $1.60 price? That is a lot less than what I am paying. I have been using Jin for about three months and I love the results. I am working my way to 4 IU's ED and I would love to cut my costs. Thanks for the info
    I usually but about 800ius, but I think its 100ius limited order.

GTU1967 is offline New Member
    MrMent1on
    I plan on doing a cycle of AAS along with the Jin. I am sure this is a stupid question but if you have done this (running HGH and AAS together) did you noitce a huge synergistic effect while runnig both AAS and HGH? I love the effects of the HGH but the only drawback, if you can call it that, is that I am very lean. I would like to keep the same lean physique but with about 8 or 10 quality muscle pounds.
    I have done a lot of reading on this website and it has been very informative so thanks in advance for your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by GTU1967
    MrMent1on
    I plan on doing a cycle of AAS along with the Jin. I am sure this is a stupid question but if you have done this (running HGH and AAS together) did you noitce a huge synergistic effect while runnig both AAS and HGH? I love the effects of the HGH but the only drawback, if you can call it that, is that I am very lean. I would like to keep the same lean physique but with about 8 or 10 quality muscle pounds.
    I have done a lot of reading on this website and it has been very informative so thanks in advance for your comments.
    several factors here. 1. your not going to gain any fat here, depending on your diet. 2. GH tends to keep you lean the more ius you take ( i take 8iu and eat whatever i want). and three the most that will happen is your body holds water and that also depends on the AAS compounds you are using. faster acting = less bloat. longer acting = more bloat. and finally remember a little bloat is good for muscle growth. bloats are temporary.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    three the most that will happen is your body holds water and that also depends on the AAS compounds you are using. faster acting = less bloat. longer acting = more bloat. and finally remember a little bloat is good for muscle growth. bloats are temporary.
    To tell you the thruth, I hold much more water with HGH than any AAS. When i get bloated on AAS i can do some cardio, lower sodium or add nolva/ari/aro/letro to combat it. With HGH its an direct action on the increase in ADH, which allows you to hold large amount of water.
    But fortunately this increase normalizes after a few weeks, but in the beginning i get very bloated while on HGH.
    I also think most people dont experience this, only a few ( just like me ).
    EDIT: i also used the exact same 8iu brown tops

Flex4777 is offline New Member
    Oops Lol!
    Last edited by Flex4777; 05-29-2006 at 12:30 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    rotfl @ flex!

Flex4777 is offline New Member

The brown tops are definitely the bomb, I was running them last year when they first came out, b4 most people even knew about them

Thread Information