Thread: Snoring on gh

toolman is offline Banned

Snoring on gh

About a month after starting gh, I started to snore alot. I had never done so before. Drove my wife crazy but I did not attribute it to the gh. I am off gh for the first time in over a year and by the 2nd week my snoreing has gone away. Has anyone else had this, or know why this would happen?

toolman is offline Banned
    No one?!? Am I the only poor bastard with this problem?!? Technically, it is my wife's problem as I sleep right through it.

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    You know what, I have been too, I thought it was because my hands are so numb I have to sleep on my back or my arms fall asleep all the way to the shoulder. I even went and bought a $90 theapuetic pillow to sleep on my back and help the snoring.

Hard Head is offline Member
    All I can say that when I bumped to 4is/ed humatrope, my wife told me my snoring was out of control and I had to do something about it. Damn good sleep at that dose tho. Oh well, back to 2iu's for now.....

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I started snoring from it myself. I also have been running test and I thought my neck just got too big too fast. Anyway, I never nored before and now my girlfriend wants to kill me. She now uses ear plugs to sleep.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    i realize this is an old thread but i had read some info on this. not sure if gh had an effect on your snoring but ive read that people that are sleep apneaic the doctor is advised not to treat them with gh. anyone know why???

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    sounds like Obstructive Sleep Apnea. muscles in your neck, as well as tissues in your tonsils, uvula, adenoids, other tissues in throat may expand. when you fall asleep, the weight of your own oversized neck collapses the breathing tube. the snoring is just a symptom - you may stop breathing for extended periods time during the night. your body treats this as some kind of cardiac event and it is HORRIBLE for your overall health and your ability to feel rested the next day. treatment options include being hooked up to a breathing machine every night, and an excruciating painful surgery that removes excess tissue to open up your airway. after using a lot of IGF, i never felt fully rested. a sleep study showed i was waking up 40 times an hour as throat would collapse everytime i became fully unconcious. i eventually cleared it up with the OSA surgery.

ask your doctor for a sleep study - anyone with a big neck is at risk.
    Last edited by MMA; 05-12-2006 at 05:16 PM.

Thread Information