Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

prop/tren/winny/halo

Summers soon here so i wanna get back on a nice cutting cycle to last the summer, im 6ft, 200lbs, 15% bf, my goal is to put on a bit of lean mass but also cut the bf% down by 5%. iv done plenty of previous cycles several test & test/deca

Iv done alot of researching and have come up with this

i have letrozol and already running that to get it in my system

here is what im thinking

week 1-12 Test prop 50mg/ed
    week 1-12 Tren 100mg/ed
    week 6-12 Winny oral 50mg/ed

may add this: week 1-5 Halo 50mg/ed (kick start)

During PCT ill be taking DNP as hopefully by the end of the cycle it'll be cold enough (i know what dnp cycle im doing as i have done quite a few)

any advice
    Last edited by nobbythedonkey; 05-18-2006 at 02:37 PM.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    Summers soon here so i wanna get back on a nice cutting cycle to last the summer, im 6ft, 200lbs, 15% bf, my goal is to put on a bit of lean mass but also cut the bf% down by 5%. iv done plenty of previous cycles several test & test/deca

Iv done alot of researching and have come up with this

i have letrozol and already running that to get it in my system

here is what im thinking

week 1-12 Test prop 50mg/ed
    week 1-12 Tren 100mg/ed

may add this: week 1-5 Halo 50mg/ed (kick start)

During PCT ill be taking DNP as hopefully by the end of the cycle it'll be cold enough (i know what dnp cycle im doing as i have done quite a few)

any advice
    Your liver is gonna hate you bro. lol Winy and tren in the same cycle is VERY risky. I would JUst stick with the tren and drop the winny.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Your liver is gonna hate you bro. lol Winy and tren in the same cycle is VERY risky. I would JUst stick with the tren and drop the winny.
    all add milk thistle to make it like me a bit more

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it...Greate compounds in there!!

Personally, I cut the cycle a little shorter, but thats yust me...

all add milk thistle to make it like me a bit more
    Lol he'd probably appreciate it. I just re-read and noticed tren for 12 weeks. That a too long to run it. As for the winny, I really think that the tren is much more effective for both cutting, hardening and strength. Its up to you though bro. Also, beware of the sweating that comes with tren. THis is why alot of people dont like this compound for summer. Good luck.

Lol he'd probably appreciate it. I just re-read and noticed tren for 12 weeks. That a too long to run it. As for the winny, I really think that the tren is much more effective for both cutting, hardening and strength. Its up to you though bro. Also, beware of the sweating that comes with tren. THis is why alot of people dont like this compound for summer. Good luck.
    i don't mind a bit of sweating, other suppliments ill be taking is, Termogen 5 (epherdrine hcl 30mg compound) multi-vits and protein shakes

piepiezzz is offline Associate Member
    I am doing it a bit different

Week 1-6or8 Tren 50-75mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test Prop 75mg ED
    Week 6-12 Winny 50mg ED

I don't like the Tren and Winny together either. Let me know how it goes for ya though.

Trenbolone and winstrol together stacks "greate"... Tren is effective at the AR-recepter, and winstrol has its actions, at the non-AR meditaded mechanism of muscle grow.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Winy and tren in the same cycle is VERY risky
    I just re-read and noticed tren for 12 weeks. That a too long to run it.
    Why?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Why?
    thats what i was thinkin Kermit..............
    i always run winny at the end of my cycles and most of them include tren ......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    tren and winstrol are probably the two most popular drugs to combine in a cycle. along with the prop. and you've got a cycle. 5 weeks of halotestin is too long i.m.o. You really shouldn't run winstrol and halotesin in the same cycle, because they are both 17-aa, which means they **** up your liver. if you use the halotestin use it for about the last 20 days with no more than 40mg. also your tren dose it twice your test dose, they need to be the same, so there's less risk of "deca -dick" from having more 19-nor, than test.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Why?
    I was thinking the exact same thing..
    Why is that to long AND IF anything the liver "danger" would come from the Winny and Halo, not so much the tren ...

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    thats what i was thinkin Kermit..............
    i always run winny at the end of my cycles and most of them include tren......
    yep.. thats a pretty common cycle..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Trenbolone and winstrol together stacks "greate"... Tren is effective at the AR-recepter, and winstrol has its actions, at the non-AR meditaded mechanism of muscle grow.
    Dam it you beat me to it Vitor!!!

week 1-12 Test prop 100mg/ed
    week 1-10 Tren 100mg/ed
    I'd up the prop to at least 100mgs ED not 50. I also cut the Tren 2 weeks shorter then the Prop for PCT purposes (shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell Vitor).

All else looks good excpet you said you wanted to drop 10% BF correct? That's a long haul brotha.........................Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Dam it you beat me to it Vitor!!!

I'd up the prop to at least 100mgs ED not 50. I also cut the Tren 2 weeks shorter then the Prop for PCT purposes (shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell Vitor).

All else looks good excpet you said you wanted to drop 10% BF correct? That's a long haul brotha.........................Best of luck.
    its 5% i wanna drop by, i wouldnt think 5% is too much, what do you think ?

my diet is dead strict im planning on having one cheat day every 2 weeks, keeping my self a bit strict on this diet

its 5% i wanna drop by, i wouldnt think 5% is too much, what do you think ?

my diet is dead strict im planning on having one cheat day every 2 weeks, keeping my self a bit strict on this diet

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you want to cut by 5%, ok now I get it.

5% is definitely possible but you have to really be on point here Nob. A cheat meal is fine here and there, dont worry about that. As long as your daily intake is clean, timed well and good portions you'll be do well.

Cycle looks great, I made a few changes just let me know what you think. Lets get to work and check in on how you're doing.

Why?
    I would think that something as harsh as tren being ran with oral winny (which can also be very harsh, especially in oral form like he's doing) would be very taxing. I just think that tren is great by itself (w/test of course) and the risk of running winny tabs with it just isn't worth it. JMO

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I would think that something as harsh as tren being ran with oral winny (which can also be very harsh, especially in oral form like he's doing) would be very taxing. I just think that tren is great by itself (w/test of course) and the risk of running winny tabs with it just isn't worth it. JMO
    Pal..your advice in this thread is hideous to say the least.It's quite apparent you are nothing more than a common thread parrot.If you never ran cycles like this before then you should stay out of threads like this cause your posts made me vomit on my key boards.

~Pinnacle~ ..........wishing he could reach through his comp screen

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

LMAO........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz

LMAO........................
    LOL...I just switched to 70 mgs ED halo,so I'm not joking when I said I'd like to reach through my screen at that thread parrot booz...I truly wish I could...BOY I WISH I COULD

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    MR pinn.......I will stay clear from you for a while,you must be mighty strong.I got a parrot and called it johnny,I wanted to choke it today.Keep lifting heavy....

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I just switched to 70 mgs ED halo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 70mgs of Halo you say. Veeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting.

Always great to see people that actually run the drugs rather then searching on them and speaking from text.

I"m curious to see how this one goes.

LOL...I just switched to 70 mgs ED halo,so I'm not joking when I said I'd like to reach through my screen at that thread parrot booz...I truly wish I could...BOY I WISH I COULD

~Pinnacle~
    I remember you said before that you have run Halo at 40mgs ed, are you seeing a big diffrence at 70mgs ed?

I bet you have some "insane" strenght-gains at that dose?

Pal..your advice in this thread is hideous to say the least.It's quite apparent you are nothing more than a common thread parrot.If you never ran cycles like this before then you should stay out of threads like this cause your posts made me vomit on my key boards.

i told you.. the parrotitis is spreading..

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I remember you said before that you have run Halo at 40mgs ed, are you seeing a big diffrence at 70mgs ed?

I bet you have some "insane" strenght-gains at that dose?
    To be very honest..yes it's very noticable bro.Much more so than I would have thouight.I'll admit my aggression is through the roof.In and out of the gym.Something NO other drug has EVER done to me.But I'm doing my best to keep it under control.I did have one nose bleed the other day..no biggie though.All part of the game.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    MR pinn.......I will stay clear from you for a while,you must be mighty strong.I got a parrot and called it johnny,I wanted to choke it today.Keep lifting heavy....
    Funny you should mention that goose.The other day is was reading an article about a retired wooden clog salesman from Holland(Amsterdam I believe).In his spare time he breed/breeds parrots and recently he came up with some cross-breed parrot that has a bald head(like the American eagle).I was thinking about purchasing one and calling him "King IGF" or how about " Mini Me"?My luck I'll purchase one and it will mimic/repeat everything I say when talking to my GF about anabolics and IGf.Then I'd have to rip that bald-headed prick from it's cage and eat the muddafvker..feathers and all.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    LOL,...............Got to say I remember when you advised a guy to cut down on his halo cycle,you told him that 50 was very bold.Got to say it`s a very Interesting switch as I remember you telling me that it`s almost Physically impossible to go over 200 of drol each day,got to say big pinn have you ever noticed that halo is one of the few compounds that if you run in back to back cycles you get identical results,not the case with Dbol or drol,could be the crazy anbolic ratio halo has.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Nark

LOL,...............Got to say I remember when you advised a guy to cut down on his halo cycle,you told him that 50 was very bold.Got to say it`s a very Interesting switch as I remember you telling me that it`s almost Physically impossible to go over 200 of drol each day,got to say big pinn have you ever noticed that halo is one of the few compounds that if you run in back to back cycles you get identical results,not the case with Dbol or drol,could be the crazy anbolic ratio halo has.
    At one time I thought 50 mgs ED(halo) was bold.But as usual I change my mind/views on things like this and the desire to experiment runs arage with-in myself

I still think you don't need to run over 200 mgs ED of drol.Not that it's physically impossible,but isn't any more effective.Reason I say that is,right before my decission to switch to Halo in my current cycle.I was running 250 mg Ed drol.Wasn't all that impressed,so I decided to venture into a real mans drug(halo).

Never ran Halo in back to back cycles to determine whether it will/won't be less effective.So I can't comment on that.But as you know,running drol/dbol /winny or similar in back to back cycles is totally a waste of time,and drugs.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    At one time I thought 50 mgs ED(halo) was bold.But as usual I change my mind/views on things like this and the desire to experiment runs arage with-in myself

I still think you don't need to run over 200 mgs ED of drol.Not that it's physically impossible,but isn't any more effective.Reason I say that is,right before my decission to switch to Halo in my current cycle.I was running 250 mg Ed drol.Wasn't all that impressed,so I decided to venture into a real mans drug(halo).

Never ran Halo in back to back cycles to determine whether it will/won't be less effective.So I can't comment on that.But as you know,running drol/dbol /winny or similar in back to back cycles is totally a waste of time,and drugs.

~Pinnacle~
    Well I was a halo guy at 45mgs and never felt I needed more but you are turing me on,you always have been a bad Influence on me,LOL.The worst is when you run cycles and within the cycle you use the same compound at the Beginning and the end.I mean can you give me a straight face and say you will get the same results from Dbol or drol the first 4 weeks of your cycles compared with your last 4 weeks in a 12,14,16 weeks cycle.I see this mistake by members here all the time.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well hell im glad i ordered 8g of halo after reading this thread!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

I was going to PM on this,as a power-lifter this seems your thing,we have another thread around that pinn talks about halo at 70

Halo & Prop

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Im going to stay out of this thread.

I was going to PM on this,as a power-lifter this seems your thing,we have another thread around that pinn talks about halo at 70

Halo & Prop
    yeah im excited bout me up comming cycle.. pwdrs arrived in FL on wds and will be here mid of this next week.. and im making funeral arrangments as we speak (since my bp is a bitch to ctrl)

goose is offline Banned
    yeah im excited bout me up comming cycle.. pwdrs arrived in FL on wds and will be here mid of this next week.. and im making funeral arrangments as we speak (since my bp is a bitch to ctrl)

If I`m correct you run halo twice in your cycle for 4 weeks each and is the only 17aa at the time,it only makes sence to go Higher.I`m very excited about your cycle,you have Superman genes to Survive the DNP at that dose

I know you do regular blood work,I wish you all the best,you will be one strong guy,another guy I`m going to keep away from.......

If I`m correct you run halo twice in your cycle for 4 weeks each and is the only 17aa at the time,it only makes sence to go Higher.I`m very excited about your cycle,you have Superman genes to Survive the DNP at that dose

I know you do regular blood work,I wish you all the best,you will be one strong guy,another guy I`m going to keep away from.......
    u not going to have any friends at this rate.. cept ol booz and its 200mg provirone and 300mg primo cycles

How are you going to convert the halo?Liquid or cap them?

I used peg400 and it didn't hold at 20 mg/ml...I thought it would,but after thinking about the fact the make 2.5 mg tabs,a light bulb went off.Sort of like Adex(usually 1 mg tabs,or dosed at 1mg/ml) won't hold above 5 mgs if you know anything about conversion....

just thought I'd throw that out there for you........

~Mean Mr. Pinnacle~

How are you going to convert the halo?Liquid or cap them?

I used peg400 and it didn't hold at 20 mg/ml...I thought it would,but after thinking about the fact the make 2.5 mg tabs,a light bulb went off.Sort of like Adex(usually 1 mg tabs,or dosed at 1mg/ml) won't hold above 5 mgs if you know anything about conversion....

just thought I'd throw that out there for you........

~Mean Mr. Pinnacle~
    yeah i was pondering that. i was going to cap but my fingers are WAY to fat for that repetitive action so i was going to go liquied.
    what did u get it to hold at? 5mg/ml is goin to be alot of fn Drinking and i ****ing HATE PEG.. i usually take the liq put it in a giant CAP and swallow that

yeah i was pondering that. i was going to cap but my fingers are WAY to fat for that repetitive action so i was going to go liquied.
    what did u get it to hold at? 5mg/ml is goin to be alot of fn Drinking and i ****ing HATE PEG.. i usually take the liq put it in a giant CAP and swallow that
    Well,even though my oral conversion crashed,it's still extremely effective.The powder just settled on the bottom of the 100 ml vial.A few vigorous shakes and it's suspended just fine.
    I hear you on drinking quanity of Peg,or everclear for that matter.Hence the reason I really don't have issue with shaking the hell out of a crashed,liquid oral.Beats the hell out of having to drink 6 Cc's twice daily.Unless you're a closet alcoholic

~Pinnacle~

Well,even though my oral conversion crashed,it's still extremely effective.The powder just settled on the bottom of the 100 ml vial.A few vigorous shakes and it's suspended just fine.
    I hear you on drinking quanity of Peg,or everclear for that matter.Hence the reason I really don't have issue with shaking the hell out of a crashed,liquid oral.Beats the hell out of having to drink 6 Cc's twice daily.Unless you're a closet alcoholic

~Pinnacle~
    yeah dam 12ml's would make me vomit PLUS it killllls my appetite to the max..
    thtas hwo i did my win at 100mg/ml .. it crashed but u shake it and it will evenly disperse through out solution so iMO it really doesnt matter as long as u lick the bottom of the bottle when ur done.
    thanks for the heads up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information