Thread: my ass hurts

Philmac23 is offline Junior Member

my ass hurts

i have done 3 injections in the butt, sust 250. i use the best sterile technique but 2 sites are redhot and itchy and have small knots. They arnt growing and they arnt to bad. i can bare it ok. I cant go to the doc for 3 days and i just bought benadryl advil and steroid cream . this is my first time injecting stuff. advice from other users?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Sust hurt's!!!!

Just chill take some advil and suck it up the pain heat and knot should be gone in about 7-8 day's.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i ahvent experienced the read bumps but i do know that i can swella little and also can hurt try taking the benadryl and see what happens do be to worried about it you also said that only two are like that i wonder why that is did you think about what u did differently those times maybe you moved the pin around to much

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Sus hurts - Im on week 5 and all of them have been painful. Work through the pain and grow.

jamphoo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmac23
    i have done 3 injections in the butt, sust 250. i use the best sterile technique but 2 sites are redhot and itchy and have small knots. They arnt growing and they arnt to bad. i can bare it ok. I cant go to the doc for 3 days and i just bought benadryl advil and steroid cream. this is my first time injecting stuff. advice from other users?
    Well first of all How many times a week are you Injecting? You dont use the same Injection site over once a week. Second what kind of gear are you using? Is It UGL or human grade? I have used sust a couple times and never had much pain from It, The only time I have ever expeerienced pain was from Mex crap or an Injection I did wrong. Take your meds and If It dont go away or gets worse go see a doc It could be an absess.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    What size pin you using?

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by love 2 lift
    What size pin you using?
    That was my ? too. Pin size .. I have shot sust with nearly all of my cycle and I use a 22g 1.5 inch and shoot nice and deep with no problem ever.. Could be your method, gear bad, or yo ass just sensitive like baby! lol

ive been using 23 gauge sterile pins, switch cheeks every injection, inject every 4-5 days nothing to crazy cause i have a bad nut. Right now the sites arnt discolored, just swollen and hard and sometimes itchy. organon is the brand

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    just switch locations ass, delts and legs!!! your body is just getting used to the gear, sust is sooo bad for noobs, this is normal bro, also for best results you should stick 125mg ed or eod. so preload pins eod!!

Natty99 is offline Member
    Use lube bro.....j/K

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Give me the pain and I know I got the real stuff! Sus is a damn B!

matt4862 is offline New Member
    thanks
    Last edited by matt4862; 02-15-2009 at 08:40 PM.

i just did another injection did everything right and this one so far is ok, about 6 hours in right now. ill let u guys know, thanks for all the advice

Thread Information