Omnivus is offline New Member

Question Interested in IGF-1, when is AR-R.com coming back online?

Hey guys, I am interested in purchasing some IGF-1 from AR-R .com. I'm guessing I can post that here since that is the store related to this site, right? However, I have noticed that the store has been offline for a couple weeks now. I am right in the middle of a 12 week cycle, just starting week 3. I wanted to use 4 weeks of IGF-1 during my cycle, and 4 weeks during my post cycle therapy . So that means I need to find/buy it fast since I need 4 weeks off of it before I can start it again.

I have used HGH during a cycle before and got the best gains I've ever gotten. I realize this isn't HGH, and I've done a lot of research on IGF-1. I've found a few places selling it, but AR-R.com I trust since I've been reading so many positive responses to it through this site.

I have heard of a company Chem One Research that sells 1000 mcg Long R3 IGF-1 in lyphosized powder form, 2 ml's of Acetic Acid, & 10 ml NaCL for $120 dollars. That sounds like a great deal, and I've heard one site give positive remarks about them, but for me one site and a few guys saying its good just isn't enough. I realize we cannot ask for sources, and I think me posting the above is against the rules so if so please delete it or I will be happy to.

I just want to know where to look for this since my supplier that I have been using for years doesn't supply this item. And I would prefer to buy it from AR-R.com if they have it still. I'm not asking for sources directly, just wondering if perhaps someone can PM me with some advice on the matter. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Omnivus; 04-30-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Thread Information