jackman22 is offline Associate Member

Postal inspection question

Im just curious if you guys think that the cops would raid a person for a 12 bottle order. Is this considered a order big enough to do so in your opinion. Lets say its 9 bottles of 10 ml prop and some other stuff. Even though prop is used as an ED injection its not the same as someone getting 12 bottles of test E but 99% of them dont know the differance. Would this be considered distribution. Just want some thoughts.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    No i do not think they would waste your time... On top of it if you ordered 12 bottles what reason would they have to raid you? they already got your supply!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Most law enforcement agenicies that arrest individuals for ordering gear will attempt to do there homework to see if its worth prosecuting. Usually each state has different guidelines on the amount they will prosecute for.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I will say this much I have been seing alot of postal inspector threads lately on other boards as well and guys have been contacted by them. If they do contact you its because they have your package and if you admit it they will arrest you and raid your pad so be smart is all I'm saying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I will say this much I have been seing alot of postal inspector threads lately on other boards as well and guys have been contacted by them. If they do contact you its because they have your package and if you admit it they will arrest you and raid your pad so be smart is all I'm saying.
    When it comes to postal inspectors it would most likely be from a domestic purchase and if its international it would be ICE that would be contacting you. If postal got in your package there had to have been a warrant to open your package or your package ripped open and they saw your gear.
    When it comes to ICE, no warrant need, it's just plain bad luck.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    When it comes to postal inspectors it would most likely be from a domestic purchase and if its international it would be ICE that would be contacting you. If postal got in your package there had to have been a warrant to open your package or your package ripped open and they saw your gear.
    When it comes to ICE, no warrant need, it's just plain bad luck.
    OK, roger that.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There has even been a few threads about Postal Inspectors here as well. Scary crap for sure...

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    my buddy was a director for the FBI in the San Fernando Valley, and then became the president of the MPAA, he told me if what your pushing or recieving costs less than the cost of what it would be to observe and follow you, you are not worth the time to raid. paranoia is a bitch.

he gave me a number, if your total money transactions exceed 250,000 then they are legally obligated to start a case and monitor you. anything under money transacted of 250,000 dollars, its up the discretion of the enforcement agency if you are worth it to invest the time and money to monitor.

so basically, if you got 12 bottles, at XXX price times 12, that aint shit.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Basically just don't admit to it being yours. Ever.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Wrong. My buddy has bad luck admittedly, but he and his roommate got busted for one bottle of an oral a few years back. I don't even remember which one but it was something mild like winny or var. The package came and there was some stupid note on it saying something about the package being damaged in transport (re: opened by 5-0) and he needed to sign for it. Like a noobie, he did and 10 seconds later there was a knock at the door by: local law enforcement, DEA and ATF of all things....warrant in hand! They convicted him.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston View Post
    Wrong. My buddy has bad luck admittedly, but he and his roommate got busted for one bottle of an oral a few years back. I don't even remember which one but it was something mild like winny or var. The package came and there was some stupid note on it saying something about the package being damaged in transport (re: opened by 5-0) and he needed to sign for it. Like a noobie, he did and 10 seconds later there was a knock at the door by: local law enforcement, DEA and ATF of all things....warrant in hand! They convicted him.
    riiiight...and how many other legally questionable things was your 'buddy' involved in....don't give them a reason

ok Guys thanks for your comments. International BTW

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    riiiight...and how many other legally questionable things was your 'buddy' involved in....don't give them a reason
    LOL, I know it sounds like that but, seriously, that's all he had, and all he was charged with. It was literally his first order ever, and this isn't just a story about a guy who knows a guy, etc. it was one of my closest friends...He took a LOT of sh*t for it at the gym after his name was released in the paper. Everyone was like," Dude, why didn't you just ask me? I got tons of sh*t!" (It happened just outside of New Orleans.)

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    LOL, I know it sounds like that but, seriously, that's all he had, and all he was charged with. It was literally his first order ever, and this isn't just a story about a guy who knows a guy, etc. it was one of my closest friends...He took a LOT of sh*t for it at the gym after his name was released in the paper. Everyone was like," Dude, why didn't you just ask me? I got tons of sh*t!" (It happened just outside of New Orleans.)
    That's a tragedy to know that they wasted tax payers dollars and everyones time on a bottle of gear.

I need to go to sleep.

I can't type anymore tonight.

T

sizerp is offline Banned
    Night bro, you've helped tremendously.

Blog Entries
    What was he charged with? I can't see the case going federal because the amount is so small. What did he get, Probation?

*glares at every car on the street with paranoya(sp?)*

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I agree with sizerp, never admit the package is yours. My buddy ordered HGH from china and when the box got to him it was obviously opened and the box was empty. He rejected the box and said it wasn't his. Apparently, customs took the HGH out and was waiting for the owner of the package to make a claim. Don't do it. Take the loss and move on. My other buddy ordered 55 kits of IGF from overseas. It got "lost" in the mail. He just cut his losses and never put a tracer on the package. It costly but a lot safer. Customs hold packages and wait for the owner to come to them. It's a smart move on their part. They spend little money/effort and the perpetrator comes to them.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard; 09-04-2009 at 02:26 AM.

Thread Information