L1nk is offline New Member

Aburaihan Test Legit?

Bump anyone got a idea?

rj90 is offline Associate Member
    from what iv herd they are legit! not 100% but i asked a buddy of mine who sells alot of that test and he said there g2g

methan is offline Associate Member
    these last months there is lot of controversy regarding aburaihan testo enan a lot of fake floating in the market, imo the best choice is to go with galenika a 100% sure buy.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    based on what i have read and through my own experience the MFG and EXP should rub off, and they should be printed with a different ink than the rest of the amp, yours look to be all the same so i dont know...give them a go and let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    based on what i have read and through my own experience the MFG and EXP should rub off, and they should be printed with a different ink than the rest of the amp, yours look to be all the same so i dont know...give them a go and let us know!
    Hmm alright, I wont be doing my cycle for awhile but just wanted to see if they were legit or not.

I found someone else with the same batch number looked identical... I think there might be some test in there but not the amount theres supposed to be.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by methan View Post
    these last months there is lot of controversy regarding aburaihan testo enan a lot of fake floating in the market, imo the best choice is to go with galenika a 100% sure buy.
    I agree. to much on this lab . been hearing lots of mixed emotions on this test.

Sheven is offline Banned
    aburaihan is a great product if buy from legit source. now there a lot of sources and many don't have contacts for real gear and sell counterfeits and fake stuff. good old sources that respected the client by offering 100% real but a big more pricey are long gone bankrupt.

Thread Information