Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zab
    Zab is offline New Member

To cycle or not to cycle? bf% estimate and clen question?

nevermind
    Last edited by Zab; 10-24-2010 at 02:12 AM. Reason: nevermind!

Zab
    testing
    Last edited by Zab; 06-24-2010 at 07:21 AM. Reason: tested embedding pics, too big. better this way.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You have a good foundation, holding a little fat in some places but still a good base. I see a ton of room to grow though. And your young, very young.

Research what your risking health wise and second guess what your considering. Your stepping into a pool full of sharks if you decide to pin this early, take my word.

You haven't even been in the gym for a year yet and your looking for a shortcut. This shows me no dedication, determination or discipline. You need all 3 and then some, to get the body you want.

Zab
    nevermind!
    Last edited by Zab; 04-20-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: nevermindd

Lol. That's like telling a 10 year old he can drink. Sooner or later, the kid is going to have a beer more or likely, right?

I'm talking consistency in the gym, not on and off. Hell if were talking on and off I've been training for a damn long time. The two are different.

Here's "why not sooner" for ya..

Endocrine system is not fully developed.
    Permanent damage to HPTA.
    Premature closure of GP
    Risk of losing all your gains due to lack of "know how" in the diet area.

At your height you have room to grow naturally. So I'll repeat myself, understand why you shouldn't risk altering hormones this young, if you care about your health.

Zab
    nevermind!!!
    Last edited by Zab; 04-20-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: nevermind

I won't doubt the fact that you've been in the gym consistently since 16, (although you quote on quote said "which will be close to 2 years weights training", but your goals each year were obviously not growth, since 5 solid years of training and diet under your belt would put you heavier then 185lbs depending on how light you were to begin with.

I got my GP checked when I was 19 and I was done growing height wise. But still, there are many other things that just aren't fully matured at your age.

Google HPTA and Endocrine system, you'll find what you need to know.

Research the compounds you are considering running, and research compound that should be used for beginners. You are far beyond ready for steroids .

Zab
    can you name a few that are more suited for beginners. im still busy reading up on HPTA and endocrine systems lol...

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    can you name a few that are more suited for beginners. im still busy reading up on HPTA and endocrine systems lol...
    there are no steroids for begginners, steroids are for advanced bodybuilders who have exausted every other avenue, for all you know, you might not even need steroids at all ?

Thread Information