Dkny is offline New Member

Just so confused....

Stacking depot-Primo with another substance would be the way to go.... But take someone who is playing baseball or another sport or wishing to cut a little extra and was wishing to only take Depot-Primo on its own.... say 300mg/week. I read and read and can't stress more on how a PCT is important. Im trying to learn about this as much as possible.... so my question is: Is a PCT really required for a cycle of Depot-Primo(If taken on its own)? From what i know Primo doesn't convert to estrogen.... It also doesn't lower natural test levels unless taken in high doses for a long period(very rare)..... So would you really need to do a PCT after doing a cycle for 8-12 weeks of Depot-Primo at 200/300mg per week?

This just bothers me and i can't stop think of it... Im not cycling or nor am I on gear.... I probably won't be for the next couple years.... just want to improve my Knowledge on steroids .... Please Help Thanks guys!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No primo isnt the way to go and especially at 300mgs, who told you that?

Please post your stats and cycle history and we can try and sort this out for you

Marcus im not planning on cycling im just trying to increase my knowledge on this stuff.... after reading and doing research thank god i came on this site im only 22 and almost fcked up my life lol.... im not touching juice at least for another 2-3 years.... so im trying to learn as much as possible in the meantime.... so could primo be taken on its own? and at what mg/week? and is a PCT required for a cycle of primo-depot on its own? Even if it doesn't convert to estrogen???
    Last edited by Dkny; 03-18-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Bump

no answer?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The "I don't plan to take steroids for three years, but I have very specific questions that I need answered right now" threads don't get a lot of action.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yeah Johnny, those type of threads set off my BS detector though. "I don't plan on taking steroids for several years" = "I plan to take some next week, but don't want to get flamed on here for being 19."

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    The "I don't plan to take steroids for three years, but I have very specific questions that I need answered right now" threads don't get a lot of action.

no flamming,

do this again and you will be banned
    marcus

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read the rules

Thread Information