Thread: any thoughts?

fourloco is offline New Member

any thoughts?

I have done alot of reading and studying to decide what and how much i want to take for my first cycle. My goal is increased cardio/ strength, speed, and explosivness. Based on this I have come to the conclusion of stacking test p and eg. as far as doasage I have seen many different ideas but because its my first cycle i want to keep it low at 250mg/ week eq, 150mg/ week test p. maybe go higher on the test. any thoughts?

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Stats?

6'3" 207lbs, been working out for a long time. I dont lift weights very often anymore since I hurt my shoulder. Most my training is geared towards MMA. Not sure where its going to take me but I love doing it

vinmy004 is offline Junior Member
    age?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vinmy004 View Post
    age?
    He's 23
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-16-2011 at 09:43 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need to do some more research. At your age you can cause some serious damage to your endocrine system

Also that cycle is a complete waste of time and money

yes i am 23. while I appreciate the concern as far as waiting until i am older I am pretty dead set on doing this. I have honestly been looking into this for years. whether by talking to experienced guys or reading articles. I recently found an article from a MMA trainer who recomended the EQ/ test p cycle. EQ to increase the RBC and test for the strength and muscle gains.

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    try the diet section instead of steroids

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    EQ can be a good steroid but 250mg is a very low amount, especially considering there is so much under-dosed product out there. Something more in the 400mg+ range would probably be a little better. I'd also consider test-p at a dosing of 100mg/eod.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fourloco View Post
    6'3" 207lbs, been working out for a long time. I dont lift weights very often anymore since I hurt my shoulder. Most my training is geared towards MMA. Not sure where its going to take me but I love doing it
    Welcome to the board mate!
    I agree with all the others about taking AAS right now. I know you are dead set on doing so, regardless of the advice we give. But we still have to be able to sleep at night, and I would be pretty disturbed if I found out my son your age were taking AAS. There are physiological reasons for waiting and if you have done as much reading as you claim, you should already know what they are.

One of our security team leaders here, I call him the crazy bosnian... he's about 6'5" and 300 lbs. He's been training all his life, including judo, which was a government sponsored program. His goals are very similar to yours, the explosiveness, the endurance, the strength, that sort of thing. And he is just non stop about the virtues of kettle ball training. I tried it a few times, and was surprised that it is more difficult than what it appears.

Good luck on whatever you decide!
    ---------Roman

I appreciate the help guys. Really do cause I can see how many first time guys seeking help there are here on a daily basis. The manin article I read didn't give much help on specifice dosing ammounts. I am gonna wait a few mre months until I am out of th milirary and don't have to worry about that. Is it best to keep a consistent ammout through out the entire cycle or start with a week 1 "loading" phase?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first cycle should be something pretty basic. Skip the "loading phase" and I'd recommend only going with a long acting esther such as ethanate or cypionate . A standard dose of 500mg/week, and a standard duration of 12 weeks. Understand one chemical at a time, so that if something goes wrong or unexpected, you know exactly which chemical it is. And do not forget the PCT. Seriously. And wait another year before you proceed. In the long run, you will be better off by waiting.

Thread Information