TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Currently at the 8 week point of a Test E cycle. 750mg/week. I'll be cruising at 100mg/week after the 12 week point.

I'm looking to hear from the boys about using Dianabol at the end of cycle.

What are your opinions?
    What are your experiences?

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Nothing wrong with it IMO. On longer cycles I will add orals to both ends in fact.
    Have done: test,deca and andadrol(front) dbol (end) and test, eq, anadrol (front) tbol ( end) both with good results fallen out of love with anadrol now though.

I say try it. Particularly as you are cruising after.

Is that TRT dosage cruise? I know most guys I speak to cruise around 200-300mgs mark

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Would this be too hard on the liver?

Is this only going to produce water retention this late in the game?

Is this a waste of compound and not going to produce the gain it would like if taken at the beginning of cycle?

Are the strength gains still there even if used when the Test is in full swing?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Would this be too hard on the liver? Shouldn't b any harder on the liver now than it would b @ the start of a cycle.

Is this only going to produce water retention this late in the game? Absolutely, D-bol opens the flood gates bro.

Is this a waste of compound and not going to produce the gain it would like if taken at the beginning of cycle? I'd say it's a waste taken @ the start or the end.

Are the strength gains still there even if used when the Test is in full swing? I've never made any strength gains from D-bol, it's all visual, water only. I could c in the mirror, I was growing but I wasn't putting any mor weight on the bar. All looks. IMO

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    Dbol can be a great plateau buster at any point in a cycle; I actually think it's even better at this stage than at the front end of a cycle....great for both periods but in the middle to get past a sticking point it is perhaps even better.

Water retention will be largely due to how you're eating. I've actually used Dbol during cutting cycles in the past and had no water issues. I truly believe water is far more controllable than most seem to believe.

Thread Information