Dunnyy is offline New Member

Question 1st ever cycle test prop someone can check if its good to go?

looking to bulk +30lbs
    so this is what im looking at so far any input is appreciated

Test Prop 100mg EOD [8 or 10 weeks]
    Armidex .5mg every other day
    PCT 1 week after last pin
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

so far im looking at alternating between left/right glute and left/right quad?
    23g 1.5" Glutes
    25g 1" Quads
    would i need more sites or is this enough?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    whats your stats ????
    First i dont think its possible to bulk up 30 lbs thats just not reasonable
    as for test prop and arimidex looks fine. although i would start with 0.25 mg Arimidex EOD and see how it goes
    pct starts 3 days after last prop injection not a week
    pct looks fine. i would extend it to a 5th week of a dose same on 4th week
    delt is good for injecting ..

D123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnyy View Post
    looking to bulk +30lbs
    so this is what im looking at so far any input is appreciated

Test Prop 100mg EOD [8 or 10 weeks]
    Armidex .5mg every other day
    PCT 1 week after last pin
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

so far im looking at alternating between left/right glute and left/right quad?
    23g 1.5" Glutes
    25g 1" Quads
    would i need more sites or is this enough?
    Stats for sure. I don't figure you will hit 30 lbs either, but your approach on the test amount is good (light to start and see how you react). With regards to the ancillaries (arimidex ), I would have it on hand and see how you react to the Prop, it's something you should know so you can learn. Arimidex will block about 58% of the estrogen, and we do need estrogen to grow, so I would say let's see how you react first.

Good Luck

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Y do u guys ask 4 stats & then b4 u get them, u giv him cycle advice anyway??? Kinda pointless...........
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 10-16-2011 at 10:24 PM.

21 is too yung 4 steroids , @ that age, u risk doing significant, irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA. Judging by ur Avi, (assuming that's u) I would say u need a good bulking diet & a heavy lifting regime.

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ dont forget ****ing ur tendons that arnt fully developed yet! hahah

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    For what you're wanting to do I'd consider adding in a low dose of Dianabol , maybe 25mg per day for a good 6wks. Test I might consider bumping to 150mg but you can play that by ear and see how it goes, if you add in the Dbol and keep the test as is you'll probably get closer to what you're looking for.

I'd also start the PCT 2-3 days after your last injection.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post
    For what you're wanting to do I'd consider adding in a low dose of Dianabol , maybe 25mg per day for a good 6wks. Test I might consider bumping to 150mg but you can play that by ear and see how it goes, if you add in the Dbol and keep the test as is you'll probably get closer to what you're looking for.

Dont listen 2 this irresponsible garbage Dunnyy. Do urself a favor & wait 4 years, u can gain so much naturally rite now, utilize that bro.

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    i agree waiting a few years

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    to those advising, guys dont advise before knowing all the facts!

he is too young and very light looking in that avi

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Ya i agree 21 is a bit young. Wait a few more year intill your fully grown and reach your natural potential high. At your age your hormones and natty test are already high. You don't need gear you need food.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    21 is too yung 4 steroids, @ that age, u risk doing significant, irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA. Judging by ur Avi, (assuming that's u) I would say u need a good bulking diet & a heavy lifting regime.
    because if you dont advice then he will go do it anyway so might as well help him as much as possible
    if he is wise he will not do it at 21
    i did it at 23 and hurt my self

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    because if you dont advice then he will go do it anyway so might as well help him as much as possible
    if he is wise he will not do it at 21
    i did it at 23 and hurt my self
    I don't agree cuz if some kid asked for the correct way to shoot heroin its ok because he's going to do it anyway.

21 is too yung 4 steroids, @ that age, u risk doing significant, irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA. Judging by ur Avi, (assuming that's u) I would say u need a good bulking diet & a heavy lifting regime.
    I don't see where he posted he was 21, did you open his profile??. Also if he happens to be a grown man who is anyone in the forum not to offer advise. I didn't realize we were here to judge. I joined to get advise and pass on what I have learned. I certainly didn't just happen to know what I know without asking, and it also required answers from others!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigherm21 View Post
    I don't agree cuz if some kid asked for the correct way to shoot heroin its ok because he's going to do it anyway.
    not the same thing at all. not even related

Quote Originally Posted by D123 View Post
    I don't see where he posted he was 21, did you open his profile??. Also if he happens to be a grown man who is anyone in the forum not to offer advise. I didn't realize we were here to judge. I joined to get advise and pass on what I have learned. I certainly didn't just happen to know what I know without asking, and it also required answers from others!!
    Yes, I did open his profile, is there a problem with that? I'm not judging any1, I'm just trying 2 save him from himself. Just bcuz u don't get the advice u want, (in other words, advice that agrees with ur point of view or desire) doesn't mean ur not getting advice.

Yes, I did open his profile, is there a problem with that? I'm not judging any1, I'm just trying 2 save him from himself. Just bcuz u don't get the advice u want, (in other words, advice that agrees with ur point of view or desire) doesn't mean ur not getting advice.
    The problem is that the rest of us are not on the same same playing field, you could have told us you did so. Secondly, he choose not to give his age, probably because he knows what would have been said, but I would much rather tell him what I did, no need for extra ancillaries if they are not needed then encourage additional unrequired drugs.

Dunnyy, at the end of the day, The Bear is very correct, you are too young. I believe all on this page are genuinely looking out for your best interest, the fact the we had two apposing opinions as to your situation should show you at the end of it all there are a lot of people who will try to help you the best they can. Either way again, while your test levels are high naturally please take advantage of that. Eat like a machine and train the same way.

Best of luck

This could end up being a double post, not sure where the first one is.

The issue with you opening his profile and not letting the rest of us know is we are not on the same playing field. As far as my comment about the ancillaries, there is no need for extra drugs in the system.

Dunnyy the point of all of this is that for one you are too young as the bear has mentioned, please take advantage of your test while its high naturally. Secondly I think you should realize that all on this page are more concerned about your well being then you may actually know.

There is lots of time for steroids later, for now train hard, sleep well and eat like a machine.

Good Luck.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post

you've only just started posting again and already ive seen you advise very badly twice. if you need refreshed on how it generally works here just read threads for a bit.

you'll get picked up on and warned by staff if you persist. this is just a friendly warning

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you've only just started posting again and already ive seen you advise very badly twice. if you need refreshed on how it generally works here just read threads for a bit.

you'll get picked up on and warned by staff if you persist. this is just a friendly warning
    The guy asked a specific question, I gave an answer based on that question. Would I outright tell someone who is 20yrs old to start supplementing with gear, no...is it the end of the world if he does, again, no.

As far as "how things are done here" that's a bit of an open ended comment and makes the purpose and point of a message board somewhat pointless. Again, the guy asked a very simple question, I gave my opinion based on that question.

Thread Information