Notpretty is offline Associate Member

Sides sleep and Anyone find themselves needing to sleep more 24 hours after injecting

I get an extreme need to sleep 24 hours after injecting 500mg cyp. It lasts for a couple days sometimes up to 4 days before it goes away. My endo says they have never heard of this. I also sweat like a madman when I begin to run low or if I miss an injection. I assume that's normal. The sweating occurs usually in bed on the pillow if I get hot. Or just working on small tasks around the house. Is the sweating a possible sign of estrogen build up?

I also get emotionally weird coming off cycle. Irrational thoughts, negative, angry type of thing.

Am I odd?
    Last edited by Notpretty; 10-17-2011 at 03:55 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your injecting 500mg all at once? How often are you injecting?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This could be an interesting topic. There is another thread talking about TRT doses (so, lower than yours) that are taken weekly, vs. splitting into two injections a week. It may be that a single, large injection will have more converted to estrogen than the same dose split over multiple days. I hope more folks chime in.

RowRow is offline Junior Member
    Johnny, I think I see where you are coming from on the one dose being aromatised at a higher level due to it being a higher level above baseline...that was appalling grammar.

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    On cycle injecting just under 2cc of 300 cypionate . That's about 500 mgs a week. Sometimes I do break it up into two shot over 3 days...depends on how many needles I have.

No body have sleep issues? Sweating like crazy? Getting mentally wierd coming off cycle?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    On cycle injecting just under 2cc of 300 cypionate . That's about 500 mgs a week. Sometimes I do break it up into two shot over 3 days...depends on how many needles I have.

No body have sleep issues? Sweating like crazy? Getting mentally wierd coming off cycle?
    ive had bouts of lethargy early on in test cycles, it evens out after a week or two though and i can shake it off easily by just even going for a wander around garden

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm..... sounds a little strange. the only thing that really gives me symptoms you describe (lethargy, sleepy), is drol.

And we are sure that your gear is legit?

user12345 is offline Junior Member
    I've never heard of this nor felt this. Are you using anything else? This sounds like a side of some narcotics.

Thread Information