Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CuriousGuy is offline Junior Member

Question Im back for 2 more pct questions , clen & starting pct early , cheat day

Couple quick questions :

I'm still on Var I have one week left of Var till next Saturday.

My test cycle is over its been 9 days since my last shot and I was taking one a week on Fridays.

1. Can I start PCT early or should I wait the full 14 days?

2.Can I take the Clomid and the Novla at the same time ?

I have read about Clenbuterol and please correct me if I am wrong it is a FAT BURNER and keeps your body Anabolic but its primary function is a fat burner. It heats up your core temperature and speeds up your metabolism to where your body is burning more fat Correct ?

Will I lose weight while on the Clen 2 weeks on 2 off routine?

What will the Clen do for my gains and PCT?

1. Is AR-r a reliable source

2. The liquid Clen I have is yellow and sweet like candy I feel like i can down the entire bottle, I should not do this but I am just asking your advice as far as taste and color and can i overdose on Clen?

3. Should I run the Clen when I wake up and can i take it the same time as the Clomi and Novla?

Work Out Routine

What should I change in the gym and when , Can I keep my regular schedule mon-tue off wed then thur -Sat off sunday . Let me know if you need to know what I do on each day.

Thats all for now thanks for reading and thanks for the advice and feedback !!
    Last edited by CuriousGuy; 04-03-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: corrections

Thread Information