Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ell21406 is offline New Member

optimal PCT For this cycle

Week 1-6 Dianabol 20mg-30mg every day
    Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate : 250mg-500mg per week
    Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

How about HCG , Aromasin , Vitamin E? Anything that would help with the PCT, or is this enough?

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    First cycle?

yes.

Also would it be a good idea to not take that 13-15 week time to do nothing. It seems the faster I start PCT the more gains I would keep.

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ell21406
    Also would it be a good idea to not take that 13-15 week time to do nothing. It seems the faster I start PCT the more gains I would keep.
    Not true, you must wait for the additional testosterone to 'leave' your system before you can recover using pct. with the long estered tests such as c or e it will take time for it to break down so wait the 18 days, any earlier will be a waste of pct dru gs at the least

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    Drop dbol . Since its your first cycle if you notice a side effect you won't know which is causing its since you don't know how you'll react to either compound. For prop pct should be used 3 or 4 days after last injection, not sure if it's the same with test e and c so that's something to read up on. Add clomid to pct, 100/100/50/50. Get arimidex in case your gyno prone. HCG will definitely help but not needed if you decide to run just one compound.not sure about the vitamin, have heard of vitamin C being used after cycle but not E, so no comment on that. Read more before you decide to run a cycle.

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    If using test c or e go with 18 days after last pin. Your nolva dosage is good, could include clomid too. I would drop dbol too. As the previous poster said have Adex or similar on hand in case estro sides come into play - some use it regardless as a prevention (less/no bloat, etc).
    Go 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

This is all granted you are 'of age', have your diet and training down pat and are aware of the potential consequences.

Good luck

Thread Information