stugots150 is offline New Member

Cool first cycle thoughts

Whats up everyone, i just wanna give you my full cycle and get your thoughts on it.. (THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE) lol
    4 bottles of test e 250 (10ml)
    168 pills of anavar
    pct - aromisin , nova, hcg

so the first 5 weeks i was doing 1 cc every 4 days = 500 a week , then i went up to 1 1/4 cc . my final 6 weeks im going to go back down to 1 cc and that when im going to start the var.. im only doing 6 weeks of var. 30 a day first week, then 40 then 50, 50, 40 , 30 pyramid i know its a low dose of var, but like i said it my first cycle. and then when im done with the test ill be done with the var..
    then for pct,10 days of hcg at 500iu's a day with aromisin, and then nolva and aromisin to finish it out..

stats 5'9 211

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? This looks like a mess.

No need to up and lower your Test dosages, what's the reason for that?

No experience with var but from what I've seen 60-80mgs are most effective.

You should have been using your aromasin throughout your cycle, not just in PCT.

What week are you on now? and what are your gains so far? What are your cycle goals?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    OK. Drop the anavar . Keep the Test E at the same dose for 10-12wks.

EDIT, you already started. My advice is to stop now and do a PCT. Then read, read and read again. This cycle was bad imo, very bad.

I'm 29 I forgot to mention that I been taking aromisin throughout my cycle..I'm on week 9..and the reason I up the dosage on the second bottle because I read you can go up in cc.

When I first started I weighed 215 then I got bloaded n went to 239 started the aromisin after a few weeks and dropped to 211.

Veins Of Frost is offline New Member
    Did you experience any Gyno during or after the cycle?

tranceaddict24 is offline New Member
    smh.. *sigh*

the time to research and ask questions is BEFORE you start bro. You can cause serious harm to yourself, permanent damage by not knowing what you are doing. I agree with t-dogg, you need to stop and start your pct.

No gyno.. I'm not doing a high dosage of test

btern is offline Associate Member
    agree with johnnnyblazzze its all over the place, i would advise to do more research, then once you have done that start just with the test you will see enough gains running that for 12 weeks provided your training,eating,supplimentation,and rest is spot on. why run hcg at 500iu ed?? dont mean to diss you bro just being straight up with you..........btern
    Last edited by btern; 08-05-2012 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stugots150 View Post
    When I first started I weighed 215 then I got bloaded n went to 239 started the aromisin after a few weeks and dropped to 211.
    What exactly are you trying to do? Gain weight or cut? Either way it doesn't look like you're accomplishing anything.

Besides your cycle being all over the place and poorly planned I would look into your diet. Hard to say though because I'm still having trouble figuring out what you're trying to do on this cycle.

i thought i did alot of research apparently i havent.. all im doing is a 15 week cycle of test e and a 6 week cycle of var.. which i will end at the same time.. ive been runnning aromisin every other day during my cycle, and when its over in 6 weeks i will start my pct.. of hcg aromisin and nolva.. what i am trying to do is to be honest get a good body.. my legs look good my arms are prettyy jacked, chest and traps looking good.. only thing i have to work on is i got a small gut..

i appreciate the feedback even though its been negetative

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Feedback is not positive or negative it is information that you can use to make a decision wether you like it or not irrelevant.

Level off the Test for the remainder of the cycle.
    Put the Var away and save for next time.
    Go to the pct section and read the stickies as to what a solid PCT is get it in place asap
    The hcg should be no more than 500iu 3x a week any more than that is not absorbed by the body and is wasted

just my opinion

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    I see no problem with throwing in the var. you've been running the test so if anything pops up while your on var then you know that the culprit is the var. agree, 500iu everyday is way to much. i was thinking more like 350iu 2x a week. although i myself am still looking into hcg in pct. definitely don't roller coast your test levels. one small bumb mid cycle is ok. nova should be 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg by week 1/2/3/4 respectively,

Getting rid of your "gut" will all be determined on your diet. I still don't know if you're primarily trying to bulk or cut, and in all honesty I don't think you know what you're trying to do either.

flecks man is offline New Member
    hey man, im glad your getting reasoanble results from your cycle, tho like the guys say could do with a tweeking. Im about to run a similar cycle in a couple of weeks,If you look on my profile its not far different from yours sept im not using aromasin ....anyway il post it here for u take a look bro.
    all the best.

Cycle:

1 - 4 80mg Turinabol @80mg ed
    1 - 12: Test e @ 600mg/week (300mg/ mon, 300mg/thursday)
    10 - 14: Anavar @ 100mg ed
    HCG : 250ius twice a week until last shot.(500ius/week)
    14 - 18: Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
    14 - 18: Clomid : 100/50/50/50
    Last edited by flecks man; 08-20-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Thread Information