scotty bhoy is offline New Member

what skinny guys workout routine should be

Hi guys I just wanted to ask any of you what skinny guys workout plan should be in order to gain more muscle and bulk up can someone comment with a complete week to week plan thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scotty bhoy View Post
    Hi guys I just wanted to ask any of you what skinny guys workout plan should be in order to gain more muscle and bulk up can someone comment with a complete week to week plan thanks
    Just to mention I am 75.1kg in weight 6'0.7" height b.m.i 21.9 body fat 10.7%

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the real question should be....

"what skinny guys diet should be"

Any ideas then

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forums.

As TR correctly said, DIET. If you are skinny it is because of your diet. No matter what routine you follow, without the calories and nutrition, you wont grow.

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the real question should be....

"what skinny guys diet should be"
    ^^^^^^

How many days a week would you like to workout and how long would you like to spend in the gym? I'll give you a basic split if you answer those questions..

Ive been going monday Wednesday friday pushing exercises on mon pulling exercises on wed and sqauts legs on friday but I dont think its working

I would prefer to spend 1 hour in the gym working on 2 muscle groups at a time plus I need to know whats gonna work best for me as in to build muscle fast summer is around the corner and staying skinny isnt a option

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty bhoy
    I would prefer to spend 1 hour in the gym working on 2 muscle groups at a time plus I need to know whats gonna work best for me as in to build muscle fast summer is around the corner and staying skinny isnt a option
    It's all about diet, figure out what your TDEE is and then add 500 calories to gain muscle. There are threads in the nutrition section for this.

As for training you may aswell use a 5x5 program as you don't weigh very much and I can't imagine you're very strong either. Don't have time to type it all up, just google "madcows 5x5" and follow that program. It'll give you a good muscle and strength base providing you have a mass building diet in place.

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty bhoy View Post
    Like everyone has already said your diet is going to be the most important... 5x5 is a good option, you can google that or also I would suggest Max-OT. Max-OT is a good program for natural guys, I know a lot of people who have had really good luck with it and I myself have had really good results with it. Both of those workouts will have you out of the gym within an hour.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Yes diet is most important. I was “that skinny guy” in the gym. I was the one everyone pointed at and asked what the hell is he doing in here? I would suggest picking a very basic very easy to follow work out plan. This will allow you to follow it and most importantly to stick to it. Don’t worry as long as you work out and have right diet plan you will grow. After you have been working out for a while and seeing some gains, you can worry about getting a more complicated training program.
    Stats
    Age 30
    8 yrs. training going on 9yrs
    6’4”
    Weight started 155lbs currently 265lbs. I have been 295lbs
    Just had BF done 13% in the past has been as low as 9% but never over 20%
    I have never used any gear or GH

Thread Information