warriork is offline New Member

training on first anavar cycle

Heeeyyy so I'm a noob. I just started my first anavar cycle 3 days ago.. I'm a girl, taking 10mcg/day. I've noticed subtle changes, but I guess what my biggest question would be is what's the best way to train when cycling anavar.. does it make a difference? I'm 22 and I've been lifting for about 2 years now. The past couple of months whilst still natty I was focusing on beginning my workouts with 3 sets 5 reps, slowly increasing to 3x6-8, then 3x8-10 then by the end of my exercises being up to 3x10-12. I've had pretty significant progress physically and strength wise, I'm just wondering if I should focus more on higher reps now that I've got the gear. I've heard so many different things and I'm just curious what is better for optimal results. I've got a strict lean diet as I'm currently cutting.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warriork View Post
    Heeeyyy so I'm a noob. I just started my first anavar cycle 3 days ago.. I'm a girl, taking 10mcg/day. I've noticed subtle changes, but I guess what my biggest question would be is what's the best way to train when cycling anavar.. does it make a difference? I'm 22 and I've been lifting for about 2 years now. The past couple of months whilst still natty I was focusing on beginning my workouts with 3 sets 5 reps, slowly increasing to 3x6-8, then 3x8-10 then by the end of my exercises being up to 3x10-12. I've had pretty significant progress physically and strength wise, I'm just wondering if I should focus more on higher reps now that I've got the gear. I've heard so many different things and I'm just curious what is better for optimal results. I've got a strict lean diet as I'm currently cutting.
    What is your overall goal? I personally always recommend pushing yourself in the gym with strict form and decent weight that makes you work HARD. after all thats why we are there.
    Taking var shouldn't change your routine, I would continue to train hard and you may see strength gains from var as well.
    You can hit up diet section to make sure your optimizing your carbs while cutting and then the work out section (Marcus thread is a great one) to view how others train.
    Welcome

twitz is offline Female Member
    Hey girl, welcome! You will start to really notice the var at the 10-14 day mark. How long are you running it for?

So you are currently training 12 rep range? And your goal is? If it's to cut, I would stick within that range 12-15. You don't have to train a certain way, but I would suggest that you really focus on the muscle you are working, you will get a really nice pump that way. If your goal is to gain muscle, I would suggest checking out HIT training, Marcus has loads of information on this here and in the lounge.

Thread Information