brKn is offline New Member

newbie cycle help

Hi im new to the forum I have been reading on here for over a year though. I am currently 24 years old 5'11" 205 lbs at 13% BF my diet is good ive done one sycle before when I was 21 I had a good experience with it. I ran 500 test cyp for 12 weeks and 40 of d for the first 4 weeks and my pct was 40 40 20 20 I gained roughly 20 lbs, but I wasnt even close to the shape I am in now. I have been stuck at 205 forever it seems and i want a bit of a boost. I have done alot of research and i know about the 25 years old stuff so please try to refrain from flaming me for that. I am just wondering what you guys with more experience with it would suggest i run for a sycle and at whats dos im leaning toward doing a test c sycle again with the same dos but id like to maybe try a different or all i was thinking maybe drol not really sure what would be best but my main concern is mass i would like to here some different opinions on dos, pct and all that good stuff.

hey sorry its hard to read and i seem really stupid i had a ton of trouble with the spam filter

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would run test only 500mg a week bro.Along with your AI HCG on cycle is good.PCT nova and clomid.Did you ever have blood work done after your cycle?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Eat more.

Okay just no oral because it complicates things? What would you guys estimate the difference would be gains wise between a straight test cycle and one with a low dosage of anadrol ? aprox i know it would be different for everyone but would it be hug or tiny sort of thing No i never got any blood work done i just assumed since i didnt have any problems coming off, i didnt have too. should i still have them done even though i feel fine and its been 3 years?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Blood work is always a great thing to have done. Before and after.

I'd just run 500mg again. No sense in upping your dose until you fail to get results at that dose, and if you haven't ran anything in 3 years you should see good gains.

Hold off on the drol until you're more experienced with AAS, it's a very harsh compound and can cause some nasty sides. Most of the gains from it are due to temporary water weight anyway.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Ok 500 test only it is do i need to run and ai during my cycle or should i just have one near by? Should i wait 2 weeks or 3 after my last pin to start my pct with test cyp? with my stats how many calaories a day would guys suggest? im cutting right now and currently taking in only 2600 cal a day i was wondering also should i start my cycle right when i switch from cutting to bulking? or should i start bulking for a week? maybe a month? before i start my cycle?

bump

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brKn
    Ok 500 test only it is do i need to run and ai during my cycle or should i just have one near by? Should i wait 2 weeks or 3 after my last pin to start my pct with test cyp? with my stats how many calaories a day would guys suggest? im cutting right now and currently taking in only 2600 cal a day i was wondering also should i start my cycle right when i switch from cutting to bulking? or should i start bulking for a week? maybe a month? before i start my cycle?
    take your ai from the beginning, arimidex 0.25mg eod or aromasin 12.5mg

Before you do anything.READ THE STICKYS BRO! You are asking questions you should know the answers to.This is for your safety bro.There is a ton of useful info there.Good luck!

Ya ive read them before but i have heard people say an ai isn't necessary for simple low dose cycles alot of the time. and again ive heard people say to start pct 2 weeks after and ive heard 3 after for cyp i was just wondering which is right sort of thing. and i know im going to need to eat a ton but i was just looking for some advice on how much to try to intake instead of me taking a wild stab at it like as of right im guessing like 3000-4000 cal/day? and i know alot of people do cycle right after cutting but if im only wanting to do just 1 cycle will i get the best gains coming off a cut or if im already bulking when i start?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Use this

http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

You should hit the diet section and research this is basic stuff you should know about your diet which determines both bulk and cutting !!

Quote Originally Posted by brKn View Post
    Ya ive read them before but i have heard people say an ai isn't necessary for simple low dose cycles alot of the time. and again ive heard people say to start pct 2 weeks after and ive heard 3 after for cyp i was just wondering which is right sort of thing. and i know im going to need to eat a ton but i was just looking for some advice on how much to try to intake instead of me taking a wild stab at it like as of right im guessing like 3000-4000 cal/day? and i know alot of people do cycle right after cutting but if im only wanting to do just 1 cycle will i get the best gains coming off a cut or if im already bulking when i start?
    This is wat I am talking about.You will get advice from guys who don't know wat they are doing.You will learn fast around here who knows their stuff.BUT if you read the pct section its in black and white bro.This way you know for sure.Check the profile section on the compounds in question.You will find out there when to start your pct.Good luck

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    This is wat I am talking about.You will get advice from guys who don't know wat they are doing.You will learn fast around here who knows their stuff.BUT if you read the pct section its in black and white bro.This way you know for sure.Check the profile section on the compounds in question.You will find out there when to start your pct.Good luck
    As above x2 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    ok thank you very much for all your help you and everyone else loving this site you guys are good shit

Thread Information