cheffygreg is offline New Member

2nd cycle thoughts

First time posting so go steady haha

Stats - 28 yrs
    Training on and off for about 8 years but only seriously for 2
    Weight 198lbs
    Height 5ft 11
    Bf - don't know at the minute, i'd guess about 18 - 20%

First cycle was at the end of last year and consisted of a test blend cyp/prop at 300mg a week. Split into three pins a week
    Hcg at 500iu a week
    Adex at 0.5mg eod

Pct consisted of nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

Didn't intend on using a test blend but my guy sent the wrong thing.
    Wasn't a bad cycle,(could of been alot better though) put on just over a stone and kept the majority after pct.

About to start next cycle, planning on test e at 600mg a week for 10 weeks
    Dbol for first 4 weeks at 20 mg daily for the first week and increasing to 30 mg if needs be
    Adex at 0.5mg eod
    Hcg at 500iu weekly

Same pct as 1st cycle

Going to run creatine and NAC alongside

Didn't really suffer any sides last time other than some acne breakouts on my back. The hcg definitely kept the boys in check so no problems there.

I know its a fairly basic cycle but i want this one to be perfect as the 1st was a bit of trial and error and diet wasn't perfect.

Thoughts?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would drop bf before starting your next cycle my friend.

2nd cycle I would stick with test only again but if you must I would add one other compound not two,

again don't cycle at your bf your asking for more sides

Im only adding one more compound mate, its just test and dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by cheffygreg View Post
    Im only adding one more compound mate, its just test and dbol.
    Sorry must of read it wrong,

You still need to give it a few months and get down to under 14% bf for best results and to reduce sides

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cheffygreg View Post
    Im only adding one more compound mate, its just test and dbol.
    D-Bol is very hard to dial in your E2 especially in your second cycle - and your bf as high as it is... = more aromatization test to estrogen conversion due to your bf% -- and you'll have many more side effects if you carried on w/this plan

To be fair i could be totally off with bf, was a total guess. About 12 months ago i was at around 12% and my abs were pretty deep. Put on a bit of timber since then but can still see some abs so perhaps i err'd on the side of caution lol. Just annoys me the people who walk around at 25% saying they're 10 hah.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-315535317.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	159172

Going off that picture id say i was 15.

Started my cycle today. 20mg dbol split into 2 doses. 300mg test e.
    Using terumo needles this time, only 1" but i pin delts and quads so they're fine for me. Went in really smooth, didnt feel a thing. And zero pip

Had a solid back workout this morning, the placebo effect was there haha.
    Last edited by cheffygreg; 09-05-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

D-Bol is very hard to dial in your E2 especially in your second cycle - and your bf as high as it is... = more aromatization test to estrogen conversion due to your bf% -- and you'll have many more side effects if you carried on w/this plan
    Nach, would you recommend another oral if he was going to put one in? I see he already went with the dbol . I only ask because I was gonna do same but multiple people keep acting as if it's a bad idea.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Placebo is enough for a kickstarter for me, knowing the gears going to kick in soon is a better kickstart than dbol imo

I Know what you're saying mate, its like waiting for christmas day to arrive when your young lol.

Dbol 's just one of those things i really wanted to try, obviously didnt want to do on my first time out with gear but want to see how my body reacts and learn for myself, only way to do that is take the plunge.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would drop bf before starting your next cycle my friend.

2nd cycle I would stick with test only again but if you must I would add one other compound not two,

again don't cycle at your bf your asking for more sides
    What other sides execpt from e2 is there when cycling 18+?...i done many moderage dose cycles on 18+ and never saw increased sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    What other sides execpt from e2 is there when cycling 18+?...i done many moderage dose cycles on 18+ and never saw increased sides?
    When you have a high bf % it increases the conversion factor of testosterone to estrogen, this will increase the sides related to high estrogen. You can also be more likely to higher water retention sides and increased BP when you have a higher BF %. Fat cell receptors have more of an affinity to aromatising so if you have more fat cells than you have more of a chance estrogen related sides.

At the end of the day everyone is different. No one knows for sure what sides they are going to suffer. Some people will be lucky and get none, some will have mild sides and others will get everything and **** themselves up. I guess its a mix of research and advice from experienced users and a touch of trial and error until you find out what works for you.

Obviously nothing major happening yet as only 3 days in, but pump was noticeably stronger than usual in bis in tris today. Feeling good so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-187817842.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	485.9 KB 
ID:	159337

Strength is increasing nicely. Dbol is fine at 20mg, feel no need to go any higher.
    Had an awesome chest session yesterday and hammered legs this morning. Best workouts ive had in a long time. Never been more focused

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Definitely lose some BF before your second cycle.

My second cycle was as follows and I really liked the results, put on a realistic 10 ish lbs?

250 test per week for 10 weeks,
    100 mg eod tran ace for 10 weeks
    .5 arimidex eod

Dropped the tren after week 10 because I felt my tren gains we plateauing and continued with 250 test for a couple more weeks.

0 side effects from the tren at that dosage, I had one night of night sweats in 10 weeks.

Just a suggestion.

Im not going to touch tren for a while. I will eventually but don't feel ready for it yet.

Me and dbol are getting on well so far, strength is climbing steadily and that sense of wellbeing that i'd read about is coming on the last few days.

Considering upping the dbol to 30mg for the last week. Feeling good off 20mg, will the extra 10 make much difference for 1 week?

No sides as of yet, some mild acne but not as bad as last cycle, think the nac
    Is helping to keep that at bay.

Strength is increasing nicely, dead is up 20k, bench up 20k, Haven't pushed squat yet, was 10k up but could of added alot more but my back pump was crippling lol.

Thread Information