Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shaunjohn242002

Thread: Should i start using or wait

TheEspada is offline Junior Member

Should i start using or wait

Hi guys i am 25 years old i have been in and out of the gym cause of surgeries '' broken bones nothing like heart surgery or something serious '' i was thinking about going on test only cycle '' hate to take orals ^_^ '' was thinking about 500mg test enth per week for 12 weeks and bridge with 250mg for 4-8 weeks and going back to 500mg test plus 250mg deca , i will place a picture with the level i am at right now please tell me if i should start now or if you have any advice for me, '' this picture was taken right after lower body workout i know it doesn't show much but it gives a good description to what i am saying ''
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should i start using or wait-123.jpg  
    Last edited by TheEspada; 07-18-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    12 months or 12 weeks?

Based on your picture you'd be best to wait. Get healed and train/diet for a good 12-18 months 1st.

Also ditch that idea of test/bridge/test & deca . That's just starting and never coming off, not a cycle.

What do you know about PCT and OCT?

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Appreciate the pic. Need to build a solid base to start from first. Concentrate on compound movements for a while. Push yourself on those for a few years. Lifting is about consistency. I started doing push-ups and sit-ups for about 2 years( all that was there). After that I concentrated on the main lifts with 5x5 sets/reps for a while. I went from 150 to 185 all muscle. I'm thankful I did it this way. First cycle I did was hasty and Ill planned- no where near as bad as yours though. I have to be honest with you. 12 months then a cruise with deca is a recipe for trt. You need to read some stickies in this forum. Even doing things the right way and taking all precautions you can still mess yourself up permenantly.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    12 months or 12 weeks?

Based on your picture you'd be best to wait. Get healed and train/diet for a good 12-18 months 1st.

Also ditch that idea of test/bridge/test & deca . That's just starting and never coming off, not a cycle.

What do you know about PCT and OCT?
    well i can't afford AI inhibitors so i wanna just work with something like nolvadix on cycle and for PCT HCG and novladix and maybe low dose of dianabol like 10mg
    my stats
    183 CM
    82KG
    don't know the bf

omg i meant 12 weeks typo mistake

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you cant afford the ai how you going to afford the food? AAS does't make you big all by it's self.And as mentioned above you are not ready for aas.But while you are getting your body ready.Do a lot of research read our stickys.They will put you on the right path.Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro if you cant afford the ai how you going to afford the food? AAS does't make you big all by it's self.And as mentioned above you are not ready for aas.But while you are getting your body ready.Do a lot of research read our stickys.They will put you on the right path.Good luck bro!
    i can get the food alright and supplements too but adding AI would be too much cause its price is too high here where i live but if its a must i will get it if nolvadix could solve the problem would be great

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEspada View Post
    i can get the food alright and supplements too but adding AI would be too much cause its price is too high here where i live but if its a must i will get it if nolvadix could solve the problem would be great
    You're not ready. That's the answer. Your time will come but it's not now.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    youre an adult, you can do anything you like. Good luck

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    at least read the 'first cycle' sticky.. no AI and fvck yourself up real nice. don't bridge, pct and then take proper time off.. then cycle on again. that's why it's called cycling.. wax on, wax off

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    youre an adult, you can do anything you like. Good luck
    True!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait

Thread Information