mhswhite500 is offline Junior Member

Need some serious guidance for TRT please

Hey, all,

I’m about to go on a TRT protocol, and I’m a bit nervous as I feel like I’m going on a one way ticket here.

I’m 28, 5 10, 170lbs and around 10-12% bf.

I’ve used gear in the past, but I came off of it, several years ago, but I never seemed to fully “recover.”

I originally wanted to inquire about TRT because I couldn’t get morning wood, had next to zero sex drive, pre mature ejaculations and energy issues throughout the day, despite sleeping 8 hours and eating, what I consider, pretty damn healthy.

I got a blood test, to measure Test Serum, Free T (direct), LH, FSH and Estrodial

Test Serum - 537
    Free T - 12
    LH 1.9
    FSH 2.7

Estrodial 25.4

I’m, obviously, not in internal meds here, but they seemed a bit low, relative to my age, and my symptoms aren’t exactly ideal.

I’m beyond looking to use “gear” for recreational purposes anymore; I just want to feel a bit better and more like a 28 year old.

This company that I’m going through approved me for TRT after the blood test. I spoke to a physician and he listed out the treatment plan.

I’m not doubting the fact that he’s a doctor, but I had a really bad vibe about the treatment plan as I felt that he described it as if he were prescribing a dose of Advil; so, I have some hesitation here because I don’t want to cause more harm than good.

My treatment plan, according to them goes as this:

200mg Test Cyp 1x per week

.5 Adex 1x per week (that seems odd, but I might be thinking in terms of an actual cycle here rather than TRT)

500iu HCG 2x per week

That’s the regiment. I’ve done cycles before; so, obviously, the lay out of a cycle is different from TRT, but after reading through the forms here about how TRT is widely misunderstood, I’m pretty concerned about my regiment. It’s all based off a hunch, but I’ve used this site, albeit a while ago, with much success, and I hope some experts, can help steer me in the right direction.

I’m happy to answer any more questions or post my full blood panel if needed.

Thanks, everyone

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, read more threads about test levels, is the low T from health problems, meaning is it a medical condition or lifestyle related? A correct TRT program is 3 times per week, you want to avoid valley/mountain conditions with TRT injections. Again, read, read, read and then ask some questions, majority of your questions will be answered in the previous forms. Cheers!

Thread Information