Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 2 Post By slfmade
  • 2 Post By JaneDoe

Thread: On cycle for 3 years & now I need desperate help!!! Please

Payton34ferrari is offline New Member

On cycle for 3 years & now I need desperate help!!! Please

Hello, let me start by talking full responsibility for my idiotic decision to stay on cycle for 3 years with no break. I am obviously paying for it now; but I need your help desperately. Here are the facts:

Been on for 3 years with no break
    Took hcg twice a week 350 mg each time
    Armidex .5 daily
    I would go about 10 weeks & switch to another kind of test (sometimes Test p, then switch to test- e, then switch to cypinate) 1cc each time
    70 % of the time I would use the test with another 1 cc of something else (deca , anavar , some kind of mixed blend, etc. totally careless.
    I don't have blood work, but I got my sperm checked out at year 2 to see if I could have kids & the results were: decreased concentration (lower 10% of people) everything else was fine.
    I went to an endocrinologist & told my story; he told me to drop to 1cc once a week of test c. I had little confidence in this doctor & have been unable to find a doctor that had experience dealing with a situation (since I'm obviously an idiot & few people would do this).
    I have ED bad. My balls have decreased in size & sometimes they literally go up into my body & out of my sack. I take the blue pill which works sometimes, but not well. I have to be really & I mean REALLY turned on for any chance at an erection lasting longer than 10 seconds. Totally embarrassing; I'm paying for my stupidity constantly.
    I don't know what to do; should I start some sort of pct? I am clueless. I see all the regular PCT's but what do I do? Can I every get my natural levels back or will I be on trT forever? I read a story about a bodybuilder who went 11 years without stopping. They gave him a shot of a medicine (begins with a "t" but I can't remember the name-apparently it helped to shock his system back-if you use too much of this stuff it may castrate you. Scary. Not that you would ever me in my shoes; but what would you do if you were me? I'm stupid; I know, but I am a guy who really wants to get healthy & do the right thing. I really appreciate anyone with experience help; I'll be watching the replys like a hawk. I literally live in fear about what I've done to myself. Thanks

Payton34ferrari is offline New Member
    I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area. I transfered the question to the PCT area. My apologies.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just until you get some answers, run a Google on "Scally power pct protocol". 3 years on is a long haul and I don't know how well you will recover, but it's at least at starting point for research. Best of luck to you!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Following!
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Following!
    Well, since you're following a 4.5-year-old thread I wouldn't hold your breath for long.
    Fluidic Kimbo and wellshii like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    well, since you're following a 4.5-year-old thread i wouldn't hold your breath for long.
    shit! ��
    Fluidic Kimbo and wellshii like this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    shit! ��
    Don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us. Well, when I say "us" I'm not talking about me. I'd never do that amateur shit. And when I say don't worry about it, I mean strike 2. Better be careful... you're on your way out the door.

I'm just fvcking with you man. It's not a big deal. I'm just giving you shit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us. Well, when i say "us" i'm not talking about me. I'd never do that amateur shit. And when i say don't worry about it, i mean strike 2. Better be careful... You're on your way out the door.

I'm just fvcking with you man. It's not a big deal. I'm just giving you shit.
    gr8!

Blog Entries
    I hadn't noticed it was an old topic.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If worst case scenario is trt, i dont see the problem.
    A shot every 10th week is nothing to be afraid of.
    Its better i would say.
    Let u blast a couple of times a year, wo thinking of pct, recovery and shit.
    No man, just pros, no cons as i see it.

Was there a kidissue aswell. Not studied trt and sperm q, but i do know , happiness in life got nothing to do with Kids. Health, economy and a good gf does. If she must have a kid, there are other options aswell.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-06-2020 at 10:48 PM.

Thread Information