Blog Comments

• |
    this would be cool if u could see who is online lol..........
    • |
    Hey brother,
    Glad to see your blog here. In the spring I plan on running my tren a/prop cycle again, this is by far my favorite cycle. I was looking to add an other compound, my main goal is to gain lean muscle mass. I don't want to add winny or mast because it would be too harsh on my hair.
    38 yr old
    222 lbs.
    5'9"
    12bf%
    • |
    Also what is theory of diminishing gains when running long cycles, as in 18+ weeks. Do you believe in over saturation of androgens, high shbg levels, combo of things. Please do not be afraid to go into detail. I am all ears and eyes!
    • |
    I have read where people believe dhts can free up bound test. So in theory this would make recovery easier if you where to run it at the end of a cycle. I have ran into confliciting data supporting it and not supporting it what is your stance on this?
    • |
    AAS / Under 21

Hey merc i have done the research read the site.

there is one thing i must agree on, teenagers in highschool taking steroids is bad. they dont know what theyre doing, they dont know to train, how to diet, drink to much, dont train consistant, poor diet, have no clue how much to use, how to do a proper cycle and use pct.

i am sure we can agree on this across the board.

However i feel there must be an acception.

What do you say to the 19 year old who has been at the gym for 3-4 years and hasnt missed a workout in 2 years. to the kids who train 4-5 times a week with a solid program and they know how to train properly. They also follow a proper split workout plan and know how to exercise. Not only this but they know how to diet properly and actually cook their own food and know how many calories a day they are eating, to the ones who want to be body builders and dont get drunk every weekend.

To the 19 year old who follows this and has gotten results naturally but realizes the potential to use steroids. Also to the young guy who has been to steroid.com and read all the profiles and stuff from guys like yourself. The kid who knows how much to use, how to make a proper cycle, how to do aproper post cycle therapy along with taking proper dosages and even knows what anti-estrogens are.

This is where i see a problem, is while 90 % may fall into the other category of young goof balls who want to get bigger for football or want more girls and think steroids are the solution.

To me i think i know the answer but you are probally the most intelligent on this board.

IS there supporting evidence that such at an age of 19 that you could cause permanent damage to your HPTA???? This is the question i often find unanswered. If you did a cycle at 19 and did a proper pct and perhaps een had the bloodwork done to see would this be okay ?

Aside from obvious economic reasons and the other reasons as to why someone under 21 should not cycle, i am talkin from a medical perspective only and long term side effects.

it seems to me that the main risk is the estrogen sealing growth plates before your done growing.

im sorry but havent been able to get a answer on permanent HPTA damage.

thanks merc!
    • |
    His arms are bigger than her head ... He's really blown up
    • |
    Hi Merc,

Thanks for the advice and for the confirmation that my doctor's "normal" range is on the stingy side.

I don't think he'll prescribe GH. When I suggested upping my dose of Cyp. to 200mg/Wk. he said he had "never heard of such an enormous dose" and that at those levels I'd risk "male lactation".
    And HE's the doctor.

I've got bloodwork scheduled for May Day, and with this doctor I want to game the system. I did Test. Cyp. at 400mg/Wk. and Deca. at 200mg/Wk. as an enhanced HRT, but stopped one week ago to let my levels fall.

Is this enough time to get my bloodwork Test. results down?

Thanks again for your thoughts. I can't wait to see the first issue of the new magazine.

-BigLittleTim
    • |
    Hey Merc.
    26 / 175 lbs. / 10 years training - last four have been serious...other years were o just stay in shape for skiing and such.
    First cycle was 12 weeks Test C - 500mg/wk Got good quality gains, roughly 15 lbs. My goal my to stay somewhat lean while adding some size and strength.
    I am planning my second cycle now and I wanted your input/advice on something.
    Here is what I am doing;

Test-P 55 mg/ed wks 1-10

NPP 75 mg/ed wks 1-8

I am thinking about adding Masteron @ 75 mg/ed wks 1-8
    Do you think the masteron is a good idea or should I just stick with the two compounds?

Roberts PCT and Letro on hand
    • |
    Merc, thanks again for the info, much appreciated as always. Should i still stick with 4 weeks without tapering? Or should i go with a different time table? If you could possibly elaborate real quick on why i shouldn't taper i'd be interested. My brother is the one who said i should taper the dose, but obviously i want to do what is right and what will benefit me the most. I will say one thing i forgot to mention and that is on certain days i feel a little bloated in the stomach area, sometimes i just feel bloated and other times it looks a little bloated any significance to this? Thanks again for all the help you have been throughout it has been really appreciated and needed. Take care and good luck again with getting the mag together.
    • |
    Merc, just wanted to give an update on my PCT. As i mentioned before i did 3 weeks of test-e at 500mg. Also as mentioned had to stop, i then waited 12 days and began nolvadex. I just finished up week 1 of 25mg, i plan to run another week at 25mg then a week of half of that dose followed by a final week of half of previous weeks dose. My Nipples don't get errect as often as on the test, however they are still puffy when they are errect. Also worth mentioning is that i've began to feel a bit fatigued on the nolvadex (i believe this is a possible side) as well as a little shortness of breath. All in all how does everything look to you?? I want to thank you in advance and i hope that all is going well with the new mag. Thanks for the great insight and opinions.

Just copied this from a previous post i think you
    might have missed on my update, but to further update that today(Friday) will be the last of my second week of nolvadex at 25mg, i will then go a week at half that dose, then the following week of half that dose. Only thing new to report is my fatigue has gone away, i broke out on my chest thats about it. My nipples are still puffy at times when erect which is a concern still to me. I had my brother double check to make sure i had no lumps, and he said he couldn't feel anything unusual. I don't know if it's just the hormonal changes or what but i thought it would have subsided by now. That is pretty much whats going on with me how does everything sound?

Sup AfterMath ,

Thanks for re posting that ....

Glad to hear your fatigue is gone ...

I would consider sticking with the 20 -25 mg ( of nolva) throughout your pct.... I wouldnt taper the dose ...

Merc.
    • |
    Merc, just wanted to give an update on my PCT. As i mentioned before i did 3 weeks of test-e at 500mg. Also as mentioned had to stop, i then waited 12 days and began nolvadex. I just finished up week 1 of 25mg, i plan to run another week at 25mg then a week of half of that dose followed by a final week of half of previous weeks dose. My Nipples don't get errect as often as on the test, however they are still puffy when they are errect. Also worth mentioning is that i've began to feel a bit fatigued on the nolvadex (i believe this is a possible side) as well as a little shortness of breath. All in all how does everything look to you?? I want to thank you in advance and i hope that all is going well with the new mag. Thanks for the great insight and opinions.

Just copied this from a previous post i think you
    might have missed on my update, but to further update that today(Friday) will be the last of my second week of nolvadex at 25mg, i will then go a week at half that dose, then the following week of half that dose. Only thing new to report is my fatigue has gone away, i broke out on my chest thats about it. My nipples are still puffy at times when erect which is a concern still to me. I had my brother double check to make sure i had no lumps, and he said he couldn't feel anything unusual. I don't know if it's just the hormonal changes or what but i thought it would have subsided by now. That is pretty much whats going on with me how does everything sound?
    • |
    HRT and....
    Hi Merc,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us here. I wanted to run this by you.

I'm 38 years old; 5'-7" tall; 275lbs.; 54" chest; 21" neck; 20 1/2" arms; 40" waist. I'm a Rugby player, not a bodybuilder, so I tend to be big, large, strong, and... er... fat.

Had my natural Test. levels checked and they were almost non-existent. Even my doctor agreed I needed HRT, and he's a nervous nellie about this stuff.

I started HRT twelve weeks ago: 100mg Test Cyp. / week.

Resulting bloodwork after six weeks:
    Testosterone 380 ng/dL (normal: 200-500)
    Free Testosterone 18.8 pg/mL (normal: 10-30)

Do my new levels seem all that high? Also, what about the "normal" range my doctor gave me? Does it seem a little light?

What would you consider a prime, awesome, and otherwise AMAZING HRT program? I've heard of guys doing HRT at a level that looks like a pretty impressive cycle in its own right.

Also, what would you add to the Test. Cyp. to maximize the benefit of HRT? IGF, GH, etc. have been mentioned in forum threads, but my doctor would NEVER prescribe them for me (I'm lucky he's giving me 100mg/Wk. Test.) and I'll have to get them on my own.

Your thoughts are very welcome and appreciated.

Yours,

BigLittleTim

yes the range your doc gave you is a bit off ( is it more like 287 -847 ng/dl is in range ).. although , 380 ng/ml is in range ( it's kinda on the low end )...

Have you spoke to the doc about GH ?? I know what you mean about your doc , but maybe since he gave you the test you can talk to him about GH ...

When do you get your blood tested again ?? How is your overall feeling ? If you dont feel that your test level is in a good range .. you might want to also speak to your doc about adjusting your dose .. maybe trying like 150 mg EW ??

Merc.
    • |
    Merc, i actually just went ahead and stopped. I went ahead and made last Monday's injection my last so i could go ahead and start my 10-14 day wait, then im going to run some Nolvadex for two weeks. I would have had to stop at around week 7 ,week 8 if lucky. I figured why waste what i have now when i can stop early and recover quickly and just pick back up when i know i will be able to utilize the entire 12-14 weeks. I'm bummed about it but i have to do what i have to do. I actually missed not taking my injections. Anyhow, should my workouts change any? I never did anything out of what i normally do, since i was still getting use to things. I just wonder about the cortisol receptors and everything. Finally, i do want to thank you for all the time you've taken to help me out it's been really appreciated.

[COLOR="Black"]Give me a quick update on how everything is going .. I apogilze for thye delay in my responses.. I have been swampped .. And was also out of town ..[/COLOR]
    • |
    hey merc,i was hoping you could me change me training up again,my pct is fully over and following you advice really helped me come on leaps and bounds,i look forward to hearing from you

Check your pm Mr Newbreed ..
    • |
    • |
    Hi Merc,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us here. I wanted to run this by you.

I'm 38 years old; 5'-7" tall; 275lbs.; 54" chest; 21" neck; 20 1/2" arms; 40" waist. I'm a Rugby player, not a bodybuilder, so I tend to be big, large, strong, and... er... fat.

Had my natural Test. levels checked and they were almost non-existent. Even my doctor agreed I needed HRT, and he's a nervous nellie about this stuff.

I started HRT twelve weeks ago: 100mg Test Cyp. / week.

Resulting bloodwork after six weeks:
    Testosterone 380 ng/dL (normal: 200-500)
    Free Testosterone 18.8 pg/mL (normal: 10-30)

Do my new levels seem all that high? Also, what about the "normal" range my doctor gave me? Does it seem a little light?

What would you consider a prime, awesome, and otherwise AMAZING HRT program? I've heard of guys doing HRT at a level that looks like a pretty impressive cycle in its own right.

Also, what would you add to the Test. Cyp. to maximize the benefit of HRT? IGF, GH, etc. have been mentioned in forum threads, but my doctor would NEVER prescribe them for me (I'm lucky he's giving me 100mg/Wk. Test.) and I'll have to get them on my own.

Your thoughts are very welcome and appreciated.

Yours,

BigLittleTim
    • |
    Guy It has been crazy busy getting everything for our new mag ready...

I will anwser blog questions shortly .. And I hopefully will have more time from now on to get this blog rolling again ..

Thanks for all your great questions ....

Merc.
    • |
    Merc, i actually just went ahead and stopped. I went ahead and made last Monday's injection my last so i could go ahead and start my 10-14 day wait, then im going to run some Nolvadex for two weeks. I would have had to stop at around week 7 ,week 8 if lucky. I figured why waste what i have now when i can stop early and recover quickly and just pick back up when i know i will be able to utilize the entire 12-14 weeks. I'm bummed about it but i have to do what i have to do. I actually missed not taking my injections. Anyhow, should my workouts change any? I never did anything out of what i normally do, since i was still getting use to things. I just wonder about the cortisol receptors and everything. Finally, i do want to thank you for all the time you've taken to help me out it's been really appreciated.
    • |
    hey merc,i was hoping you could me change me training up again,my pct is fully over and following you advice really helped me come on leaps and bounds,i look forward to hearing from you
    • |
    Happy Easter !!!!!!
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast