Blog Comments

• |
    Merc, thanks for the advice and the things i should keep an eye on. One last question however, as i mentioned i'm on week 3 of my 500mg test-e cycle. I may have to cut it short due to a job opening i had not forseen. There is a chance i may not have to stop but if i do, what would you recommend? Just a normal PCT as Anthony Roberts suggests? Any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.

Aftermath

Yea, if you have to stop your cycle do a proper pct .. A-Robs pct is great ....

How short do you think you would have to cut your cycle ??
    • |
    Merc, thanks for the advice and the things i should keep an eye on. One last question however, as i mentioned i'm on week 3 of my 500mg test-e cycle. I may have to cut it short due to a job opening i had not forseen. There is a chance i may not have to stop but if i do, what would you recommend? Just a normal PCT as Anthony Roberts suggests? Any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.
    • |
    Merc, thanks for the insight, as far as being sensitive, they don't hurt to touch, and i really don't see much in the way of bloating out of what i'm normally at. Now if we're talking sensitive as in them popping out, that they do. Monday will be the start of the third week of my injections. I just want to be sure no AI is needed as i don't want to use one if not necessary. Thanks again for all the help, i hate having something like this consume my thoughts so much.

Aftermath

Yea , thats that the thing .. A lot of peeps get paranoid , and unnecessary use AI's...

If your nips are very sensitive - sore , or even painful .. or you feel lumps .. Than you should look into using an AI...

Try not to let it consume your thoughts though.. ( I know exactly what you are saying as the possibility of growing boobs scares the hell out of me also ..

Also keep me posted on your cycle results ..
    • |
    Merc, thanks for the insight, as far as being sensitive, they don't hurt to touch, and i really don't see much in the way of bloating out of what i'm normally at. Now if we're talking sensitive as in them popping out, that they do. Monday will be the start of the third week of my injections. I just want to be sure no AI is needed as i don't want to use one if not necessary. Thanks again for all the help, i hate having something like this consume my thoughts so much.
    • |
    hey merc hows things bro ?
    I know the general rule is x amount of time on = x amount of time off,me and my buddie have just finished a 12 week cycle and are just over 2 weeks into our pct..
    now im waiting till july before starting my next cycle but he is talking about going back on the juice in april/may at the latest can you offer me some words of wisdom to offer him on the subject...THE PROS/CONS of going back on sooner and why some people do and some people dont jump straight back on

Sup Mr Newbreed....

You want to let your body ( HPTA) full recovery before doing another cycle...

Proper PCT is very important .. You dont want to risk messing up your endocrine system ...

It is a lot different when you want to do a cycle .. But if you have to go on HRT for the rest of you life it can kinda suck .. I mean sure when you want to do a cycle is all good , but when you have to take a inject ( of some sorta form of testosterone ) for the rest of your life , its not so great..

I always think its best to follow a solid pct , and stay off long enough to let your body recover ..

Well he started sooner, just after his last deca shot...so thats almost one week in...it probably sounds bad but i kinda look forward to see him saying i was wright and he is stupid and he fvcked up!LOL no i wish everything goes well...ooups i had my fingers crossed....

Merc, you've written a lot of interesting things on estrogen, AI's etc here lately. I'm currently running my first ever cycle of 500mg of Test-E, injecting E3D. My question is my nipples seem to be erect more often than ever, poking through my shirt etc. Is this a normal thing? I've heard at the dose i'm on gyno would be kind of rare. Any thoughts or opinions?? Thank you in advance.

Aftermath

I have seen peeps that are prone to gyno have problems with 400 mg of test.. Keep in mind gyno needs estrogen , progesterone, as well as other mediators such as GH and IGF -1 to form..

Does it feel sensitive in you nip area ? also do you feel like you are getting bloated ?
    • |
    Merc, you've written a lot of interesting things on estrogen, AI's etc here lately. I'm currently running my first ever cycle of 500mg of Test-E, injecting E3D. My question is my nipples seem to be erect more often than ever, poking through my shirt etc. Is this a normal thing? I've heard at the dose i'm on gyno would be kind of rare. Any thoughts or opinions?? Thank you in advance.
    • |
    Hi everyone .. I have been swamped with the new mag we have coming out .. I will be answering all blog questions A.S.A.P

Merc.
    • |
    Well he started sooner, just after his last deca shot...so thats almost one week in...it probably sounds bad but i kinda look forward to see him saying i was wright and he is stupid and he fvcked up!LOL no i wish everything goes well...ooups i had my fingers crossed....
    • |
    hey merc hows things bro ?
    I know the general rule is x amount of time on = x amount of time off,me and my buddie have just finished a 12 week cycle and are just over 2 weeks into our pct..
    now im waiting till july before starting my next cycle but he is talking about going back on the juice in april/may at the latest can you offer me some words of wisdom to offer him on the subject...THE PROS/CONS of going back on sooner and why some people do and some people dont jump straight back on
    • |
    Yea Garnelek he should listen to you as you are only looking out for him ...
    • |
    Its ok Merc i understand...
    Thats what i am saying to him but he doest seem to understand!He is gonna go for it anyway...he already bought the stuff!I hope he doesn't loose all his gains or damage his health...
    • |
    Yea El-D , he is getting huge .. major improvements..
    • |
    Hi Merc.I have a friend who is in his 10th week of deca(400wk)+test(600wk) cycle and has one week left and then pct.He is thinking of extending the cycle and go for a cutting cycle(with winstrol,clen,t3)...the reason is that he will leave for a month for business and won't have time to do pct and then cut.My question is if going from bulking to cutting without pct is safe,and if so should he change his pct which is nolva,clomid and arimidex?
    Tnx for ur time

Sorry for the delay in my blog response . We have a lot going on with the new mag we are producing ( Muscle Evolution USA)...

It is not a god idea to skip pct... It would be better if he did a pct and let his body recover before he did a cutting cycle...
    • |
    Hes one Big Mo-Fo. Id kill for a pair of arms like his!
    • |
    Hi Merc.I have a friend who is in his 10th week of deca(400wk)+test(600wk) cycle and has one week left and then pct.He is thinking of extending the cycle and go for a cutting cycle(with winstrol,clen,t3)...the reason is that he will leave for a month for business and won't have time to do pct and then cut.My question is if going from bulking to cutting without pct is safe,and if so should he change his pct which is nolva,clomid and arimidex?
    Tnx for ur time
    • |
    I have been very busy working on the mag ( Muscle Evolution) .. Sorry for the delay in my blog responses..

Check your pm's Mr Newbreed ...
    • |
    hey merc,i started my pct yesterday-what are we going to be changing in my training
    • |
    Check your pm's Mr Newbreed..

Merc.
    • |
    also bro can you tell me what kind of changes i will need to make to my diet and cardio
    • |
    hey bro,my cyle has been over for 2 days now,should i stick with the 3 day split training programme for a while longer or are we going to change it now,il be training in the morning so im curious to know what i need to be doing
    thanks merc
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast