Blog Comments

• |
    Hi Merc,

Question: Any experience with women and steriods? I am planning on taking test prop along with winny. I have cycled winny, anavar and primo.
    • |
    hey merc,have you any advice/routine for making the traps really grow,mine are quite large already but im looking for that really large square shoulder and massive trap look
    • |
    Hey Merc, I believe that in earlier post we talked about men who are on TRT and then decide to run a cycle should not run PCT but rather immediately return to their prescribed TRT. The usual rule is time on equals time off plus pct. But for the person on trt when will he be able to start another cycle? Thanks Merc.Man
    • |
    That's very interesting to know that about the pros during the shows.

Just standard blood work one gets during a regular yearly physical, including Test levels. Everything checked.

Do excessive carbs cause water retension?

Hi Ecto,

Yea, it is even very diffrent if a show is in the afternoon .. or in the evening .. ( on the same day)..

Everything needs to be timed perfect depending on what time the show is .. Or if the show is two days ( which they are doing now a days) ...

Do some research on carb loading , and carb depletion..

Eating alot of refined carbs( like rice , bread ), is a common cause of bloating..

It is like when you see someone step on stage that just looks really flat ( the just dont look right) .. This is because they timed their shit wrong..

They look flat because they didnt carb up right..( so then come in very flat instead of begin nice and full ( carbed up )...
    Updated 01-08-2008 at 09:09 AM by Merc.
    • |
    That's very interesting to know that about the pros during the shows.

Just standard blood work one gets during a regular yearly physical, including Test levels. Everything checked.

Do excessive carbs cause water retension?
    Updated 01-08-2008 at 08:36 AM by ecto9
    • |
    Hey merc is it possible to use Dbol for androgen therapy? What is the average dose docters give if they do use dbol for androgen therapy. Btw havoc works great only had to do 2 weeks and gyno is completely gone

Lexed

Dbol is not used in the USA ( for HRT)....

Wow glad to hear about your success with the havoc ..

Hey Merc, I have a question about bloating and water retention. I've really beem cutting the salt dwn from my diet, No added salt on food and realding lables crefeuly Also dnkng plenty of water.moring I'm dry amd lean. However during the late to early evening I get bloated, In my legs and aroung he waist, I just cant figure it out. Not on cycle now, or any supps.

Qestion: what other factors could be causing this off and on bloating I'm gettin and what can I do about it. Hanks good buddy...

HI ECTO

The body goes through alot of fluctuations throughout the day . Like when someone is competing .. Say the prejudging isin the afternoon one day , and the finals are the next day at night ( say 7 pm) .. You can watch someone look completely diffrent with in that very short period of time.. You also see alot of guys just time everything wrong and come in to the show looking very bloated...

Are you eating alot of carbs later in the day ?

Have you had all your blood work done recently ? ( just to check to make sure everything is good )..
    Updated 01-07-2008 at 09:38 AM by Merc.
    • |
    Hey Merc, I have a question about bloating and water retention. I've really beem cutting the salt dwn from my diet, No added salt on food and realding lables crefeuly Also dnkng plenty of water.moring I'm dry amd lean. However during the late to early evening I get bloated, In my legs and aroung he waist, I just cant figure it out. Not on cycle now, or any supps.

[B]Qestion:[/B] what other factors could be causing this off and on bloating I'm gettin and what can I do about it. Hanks good buddy...
    Updated 01-06-2008 at 08:05 PM by ecto9
    • |
    Hey merc is it possible to use Dbol for androgen therapy? What is the average dose docters give if they do use dbol for androgen therapy. Btw havoc works great only had to do 2 weeks and gyno is completely gone
    • |
    Sounds good Mr Newbreed....

Yea keep me posted on everything ...

Thanks for the GREAT questions... I like how you are taking the time to do the research on everything.. Best of luck ...
    • |
    im going to stick with the monday wednesday friday split for a while longer yet,you have given me awesome advice all of which has worked well for me,so no doubt this will too.i was just checking about why i was not as pumped.thanks for keep on answering all my questions bro,il check back with you soon
    • |
    thanks bro

• |
    thats 1 week in to the monday-wednesday-friday split as we talked about,the thing is i seem to not be as pumped at the moment as training monday 2 friday (the muscles dont seem the same shape in my shoulders and traps-less defined)yet i can feel it more in certain muscles like the top of my back.im a little worried as i do not want to drop any muscle or shape,any ideas
    also can i use t3 to drop a little more body fat as im running sus 250 eod and deca eod ?
    will the t3 still take some muscle ?
    thanks merc,you have helped me a very lot

Mr Newbreed

I think you were over training before.. Like I said you need to let your body recover before training again.. Training your legs ED is too much.... I think you will get a much better result with training less (with the proper intensity).

Overtraining stops you from growing.. You will not lose muscle by training less .. Like I said you need to hit the muscle with the right intensity( to tear the muscle down) , and then give your body adequate nutrition , coupled with proper rest..

We could try training body parts 2 x per week ( if you want) , but the way you were doing it before ( hitting your legs every other day) will inhibit your muscle growth ...

At this point ( of your cycle), I would just stick with the compounds you are already using... I dont think I would add t-3...
    • |
    thats 1 week in to the monday-wednesday-friday split as we talked about,the thing is i seem to not be as pumped at the moment as training monday 2 friday (the muscles dont seem the same shape in my shoulders and traps-less defined)yet i can feel it more in certain muscles like the top of my back.im a little worried as i do not want to drop any muscle or shape,any ideas
    also can i use t3 to drop a little more body fat as im running sus 250 eod and deca eod ?
    will the t3 still take some muscle ?
    thanks merc,you have helped me a very lot
    • |
    thanks bro
    Updated 01-06-2008 at 09:54 AM by Merc.
    • |
    the adjustment that you made to my training
    monday-chest/back
    wednesday-legs
    friday-arm/shoulders i have now started,the sets and reps for each exercise are as follows
    6 intense sets with reps 8-4-12-12-8-6.
    does that seem ok ?

I like to stay in the 8-10 rep range for gaining mass.. That works best for me .. Some people respond better to higher reps , but if I go heavy , and keep the rep range between 8-10 , my body grows...

Also you could add a few more sets to the larger muscle's ( back , legs)...
    Updated 01-04-2008 at 09:46 AM by Merc.
    • |
    it would seem the most sensable pct to use,ive read alot on pct as to me its the most important part of my cycle,when i last ran sus 250 at eod for the final 2 weeks of the cycle as i will be doing this time 1000mg of sus a week final 2 weeks everything i read said 18 days,i though it may be more like 7 days as you stated-can you tell me why please ?

Mr Newbreed

Here is a section from Anthony Roberts pct protocol .. I totally agree with him ..

With this PCT, there will be a rapid increase in LH, FSH, and testosterone, as well as almost a complete block on all the factors that could be causing your natural hormones to be delayed in returning to baseline. For this reason, I feel that the second your cycle is over is when you should start this PCT (a week after your last shot, or the day after your last pill is fine). Remember, waiting for some of the extra androgens you’ve been taking to leave your body is nonsensical, as we want to start recovery as soon as possible to retain maximum gains. There is no evidence to suggest waiting any length of time after your cycle is over will increase PCT effectiveness…it simply prolongs the time you aren’t doing anything positive to regain your natural hormones. And how long do we run this for? Well…we need to stop the HCG relatively soon for reasons discussed earlier. But the Nolvadex, and Aromasin can be used for awhile longer. Ideally, we’d be getting weekly blood work, but we could also get it done monthly, and just running this PCT until we see our natural hormones restored…but weekly bloodwork isn’t really an option for most of us. Failing the option of monitoring recovery with blood-work, I’m going to give you my best thoughts on the time you should be running your PCT. It’s important to note I haven’t discussed nutrition or other compounds that may be beneficial…this is because in this article, I am primarily concerned with the restoration of hormonal function, nothing else. And with no further delays, here are my recommendations for PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758
    • |
    the adjustment that you made to my training
    monday-chest/back
    wednesday-legs
    friday-arm/shoulders i have now started,the sets and reps for each exercise are as follows
    6 intense sets with reps 8-4-12-12-8-6.
    does that seem ok ?
    • |
    it would seem the most sensable pct to use,ive read alot on pct as to me its the most important part of my cycle,when i last ran sus 250 at eod for the final 2 weeks of the cycle as i will be doing this time 1000mg of sus a week final 2 weeks everything i read said 18 days,i though it may be more like 7 days as you stated-can you tell me why please ?
    • |
    hello merc ive got 6 weeks left of my cycle in total
    thats 6 more weeks of sus 250,4 more weeks of triobol and 2 more weeks of deca all being run at the same time until the 6 weeks is compleate,my question is when after my last shot should i start pct,ive got it all ready but diffrent people are saying diffrent things as the last 4 weeks of the 6 i will be injecting sus 250 and triobol rite up to last shot.i was fine and had the day ready when to start pct but now im hearing that the sus makes it unpradictable to know how long after my last shot to start pct-i didnt know this !
    ive read anthony roberts pct but would like your opinion on how long after my last shot should i leave it to start my pct.thanks for all your grate help

Hi Mr Newbreed

I am on HRT now , but when I used to do PCT ... I would start it rather quickly after finishing my last shot.. I would usually start my pct about 7 days after my last injection ... Are you going to be using Anthony Roberts pct ?
    • |
    im going to stick to my original plan to start pct-18 days after my last injection
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast