View RSS Feed

PEWN

1. Lexeds Sister...

by , 11-09-2007 at 09:56 PM
    Horrible day in the gym today.... i was so freaking tired..... lexeds sister didnt leave until like 2 this after noon..... that fat slut is amazing ... she can suck a watermelon through a water hose...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. newbie info....

by , 11-08-2007 at 09:59 PM
    alright im going to tell you about my new gym experience..... and what not to do for newbies .....

alright well i was int the gym today..... first day in the new one .... i was working shoulders.... prob one of my high points..... so anyways.... i started doing shoulder presses... after pyramiding up ... i grab the 100's ..... rep it out for 10.... drop them ... drop down .... as i get up and go to fill up my water bottle ... this in a tank top .... maybe 190.... not bad but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. thanks kratos

by , 11-08-2007 at 03:08 PM
    kratos just reminded me of back when i use to serve for applebees...... well it was my final day at that hell hole.....

i was a server until one day this big black lady was bitching that her steak wasnt done enough so i bit into it in front of her... and spit it back on her plate saying its done to me bitch..... needless to say i got fired...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Awesome O 4000

by , 11-08-2007 at 11:57 AM
    Well here is my attempt at a blog. Even though this does not get my post count higher I will try and write in here every day. Right now im sitting at work. Got cut off by a old lady in a cadilac this mourning then when i pulled up next to her she flicked me off. I didnt know what to do..... do you flick her back off or just smile because you know she is going to die soon..?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12