Thread: off guard

BigRandy is offline Associate Member

off guard

have any of you ran into any professional fighters out and about? this past wknd. i saw dave terrell at the mall.. he looked big

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Usually they try to avoid ME!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=BigRandy]have any of you ran into any professional fighters out and about? this past wknd. i saw dave terrell at the mall.. he looked big[

really? isn't he just a 185 former fighter?

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ,,,,,,,,,Some years ago, I saw Ken Shamrock at a Las Vegas restaurant....... he looked big and mean as hell!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i was hanging out with Andrei Arlovski this weekend. Well....let me clarify it...i was at the same club with him and i was wasted, so all i remember is me telling him how much i enjoyed his fights. he's really cool in person. he talked to everyone who approached him, although his english is still not that good.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    does anybody remember a guy named Dennis Dick? or maybe you remember him by Dennis Alexio. (his real name is dennis dick) he claims he is hawaiian from hawaii (he lives there now) he is really from vacaville ca. anyway i went to school with him at vacaville high we hung in the same crowd and were pretty cool with each other then when we both lived in hawaii and he was famous he flipped around and treated me like a nobody that he didn't know when i fought on the same fight card as him (a pleliminary fight) anyway its funny that he's in trouble now with the law and broke

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    You guys remember a guy named Dally, he was a fighter but i gave him all of it and he took it all. boy did he put up a fight....

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    [

really? isn't he just a 185 former fighter? [/QUOTE]

yea he fought at 185 but he like many other fighters cut a lot of weight for a fight so when i saw him he was 20 to 30 lbs heavier than youre used to seeing him

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've met most of the UFc guys at one time or another...Trained with couture, shamrock, quinton Jackson, James irvin has been a friend of mine since 2000 and many others...Most of the guys walk around about 20lbs heavier than where they fight at. I've got a few pics with ken shamrock and him and I are about the same exact size. I'm 5'10" and float between 220-230lbs...Rich franklin did surprise me though, he's pretty damn big for a friggin middleweight, as is baroni...

Thread Information