Thread: Injury :|

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Injury :|

so i injured myself today... i just landed on it, like the funny bone part of your elbow...except on my knee. And it didn't hurt the knee but the back of the fricking leg... weird. Now it just feels funny.

btw.. i know there is an injury section...but i thought i'd post it here cus i'm bummed tha ti won't probably be able to compete saturday if it doesn't feel better :|

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    no dude u have to be a soldier

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    go get an ice bag (one of those blue rubber things with a plastic lid and ice it as long as you can stand 3x a day minimum. that's the best thing you can do right now and stay off it.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastbadboy
    no dude u have to be a soldier

honestly dawg...1 thing i ahve learned... this is my life not just a thing i'm competing in while i'm young. Push a slight injury...and risk a long term injury... not the smartest thing for a daily trainer ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    go get an ice bag (one of those blue rubber things with a plastic lid and ice it as long as you can stand 3x a day minimum. that's the best thing you can do right now and stay off it.
    yah i'm doing the ice then the tiger balm :| btw...i had no idea the skin on the back of the knee was so cold!

tiger balm- nice

i like icy hot too because it's got more fo the warm thing going.

i like icy hot more ...xcept the price :|

really? in MI it costs like twice as much for a tiny little jar of tiger blam than a huge tub or icy hot. i is getting ripped!

man.. iz official. So i walked around on it all day and thought it was just a lil soar. The SECOND i put weight on it while on my knees.. the same sharp pain came back. Just as painful...not even slightly dulled out

no tourny for me I already paid 60 bucs too

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    haha everytime I read your posts its about money... the gym, icy hot expensive, and your gym membership, want me to sent you some caned goods haha

lol....funny thing is...i make a good amount of money and i am not one to save or be frugal at all... so $ is never a problem....just odn't like that i'm giving money to go to some one else's trophy :|

j3374 is offline Associate Member
    LOL!! I'm cheap also when it comes to money and training. I always see wasted money as potential training gear or suppliments.

Quote Originally Posted by industywetrusty
    haha everytime I read your posts its about money... the gym, icy hot expensive, and your gym membership, want me to sent you some caned goods haha

SHAGGY is offline Member

Question

Hey there,

Where exactly does it hurt?? Does it hurt on the whole back of your leg or only behind/inside the knee joint??

I was wondering, since money is no object and you do seem to care a good deal about your body, why don't you visit a doc or a physiotherapist; they most probably will be able to locate the problem and treat you for it.
    It could be something serious.
    Just my opinion though, but I would see a doc.

Hope I helped.

SHAGGY

yah i'm going monday. I don't like doctors so i try to fight going tooth and nail I have great benefits at work so i have no real excuses. You know those two things that stick out on the back of your knee when it's bent? Well the left one of those hurt if i put weight on my knee (no standing). If i squeeze it , it hurts too. Everything else is good :P

SHAGGY is offline Member
    I'me glad to hear your going to the doc. He will most probably do a few test by bending and flexing your knee and some other tests designed to see what's the matter. If he can not figure it out in this way, you can always ask him to get pictures taken(radiography??) and they will be able to see what kind of damage there might be tot teh tissues of you knee.
    The way you described it I would presume an injury to you muscle or tendon(just speculating here).

Hope they can figure it out and that it isn't serious.

Best of luck and hope I helped.

SHAGGY

Thread Information