uponone23 is offline Associate Member

Hendo wants Fedor?

Copied from Sherdog.

"If we're to believe the words of Henderson's camp, their man would love a chance to face PRIDE heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko (Pictures) — now the undisputed king of PRIDE fighters."

I don't think this is a good idea for Hendo.. Not to say he is not a great fighter and does well fighting up in size.. but I think he is giving a little too much up to be trying to fight Fedor.

Opinions???

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Its normal that everyone who is a true competitor wants to fight Fedor, i mean he is the lion and everyone wants a chance to try to beat him.

Look at the next Bodog ppv he will face Liddland.

Yeah i think its a good idea Hendo has been doing great in Pride for a long time so why not give him a shot at Fedor.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I think the matt lindland fight is going to open some eyes. There are to types of fighters in my mind that can beat Fedor. A super striker like crocop or a ground wizard with good takedowns, like Arona or a larger Filho.

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    I think the matt lindland fight is going to open some eyes. There are to types of fighters in my mind that can beat Fedor. A super striker like crocop or a ground wizard with good takedowns, like Arona or a larger Filho.
    Yes but fedor has beaten both of the types of fighters you have mentioned i.e. Nog and Mark Hunt... I am not saying that he is unbeatable I just think that Hendo's iron chin ground and pound style is somewhat similar to Fedor's (only fedor does more submissions) and I think that Fedor is better at it than hendo is..

I'm not sayin don't give him the fight because he doesn't deserve it. Because he does... I'm saying I think it's a bad idea on Hendo's part.

Could be a hell of a fight though.. Who is to say until it happens..

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by uponone23
    Yes but fedor has beaten both of the types of fighters you have mentioned i.e. Nog and Mark Hunt... I am not saying that he is unbeatable I just think that Hendo's iron chin ground and pound style is somewhat similar to Fedor's (only fedor does more submissions) and I think that Fedor is better at it than hendo is..

I'm not sayin don't give him the fight because he doesn't deserve it. Because he does... I'm saying I think it's a bad idea on Hendo's part.

Could be a hell of a fight though.. Who is to say until it happens..
    the crocop that showed up for the owgp would have beat fedor. Nogs wrestling is horse shit. His takedowns are terrible, to beat fedor he would need to be on top. That is why I said a ground guy like arona or filho who have good/great takedowns.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    When CroCop fought Fedor the first time he gased out real bad but yeah he was so amazing in the OWGP.

Dumb ass goes and signes with UFC to get zero opposition.

siimjim13 is offline New Member
    Im down for the fedo hendo fight.... Hendo wants it, and fedo wouldnt turn it down in a million years, it will happen, and i wouldnt be suprised if hendo takes it...

Thread Information